Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not quite LOA

So since school will be starting up soon, and I have already told other people, that I have taken on a second job working at a Local gun shop to get money for my mission (some of you may know about what that is) And because recently I have been trying to up my muse, it may die down again because of school and work combined. as well that I already have been on another RP site for the past few months and with the recent "need" of me being there, it's gonna be hard to keep up. So my posting will be slower around here, as well as activity. (somewhat. I will be here, just not really posting) So I hope that all of you can bare with me in this.

Oh and just an FYI, Tomorrow is my birthday. :D So I will probably be gone all day, or be on here all day. (Matters on what happens during the day.)

Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom