Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not out to change the world. Just to change myself.

Hello for the first time. I am happy to say that I was told to try chaos and have loved it since day one. So I believe I will be sticking around and becoming apart of the community. Hope to get the chance to make some new friends and interact with people I would have never had the opportunity to come into contact with in the real world.

I am going to be writing for: A'donari Cinn.
He's a strong willed, racist, sex addict Padawan who flirts with the dark side and has been passed over by any and all Jedi teachers except one; Ben Watts.

Looking forward to RPing with as many of you as I can.

Ruye Etarn

R
Interesting Character. Can't say that I thought a Jedi could be like that and still be in the order, haha. Then again, I did play as a Hutt Jedi for awhile. He was honestly a disasterous disappointment.

Good luck!

Darren Onyx

D
Well a Jedi, as long as he doesn't get caught, could do anything. Anakin was both married and a father while being in the Jedi Order.

And welcome to the Family. I am sure you will be a great addition to the community. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, don't be afraid to post them.

Welcome welcome, if you need a ride somewhere or need something transported discretely give me a call. Or any of my associates. We call ourselves Knightfall.

Also, watch out for the Pigs.

I shall -Surge- as far as transporting things. Traveling on the other hand will have to wait until the day Ben gives me the ability to come and go from planet to planet as I please.

Haha -Midnight- I believe you're right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom