Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-upgrading Possessions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

So are we allowed to have characters be possesed? Ie no power boost or nothing, but by like ancient Sith controlling the body or whatever?

Matreya

Because I want Zaiden to go Sith and so something super dastardly and when he realizes and resumes control, willl be horrified and become a Jedi.

Zaiden James-Greyson said:
Because I want Zaiden to go Sith and so something super dastardly and when he realizes and resumes control, willl be horrified and become a Jedi.
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Dearest, dearest Zaiden.

This whole "Sith spirit" things sounds like just a lame excuse for him to do something "super dastardly" and then absolve him of all responsibility and repercussions so no one holds it against him. If you want to be a Jedi, have Zaiden feel regret for his past actions and meditate upon them. Personally, I can't see why he would want to be a Jedi. Anyone calling themselves the King of the Gods clearly has a lot going for them already.

Tyrin Ardik said:
Dearest, dearest Zaiden.

This whole "Sith spirit" things sounds like just a lame excuse for him to do something "super dastardly" and then absolve him of all responsibility and repercussions so no one holds it against him. If you want to be a Jedi, have Zaiden feel regret for his past actions and meditate upon them. Personally, I can't see why he would want to be a Jedi. Anyone calling themselves the King of the Gods clearly has a lot going for them already.
Becoming a Jedi the normal way isn't ego-boosting enough.

Matreya

@[member="Pandeima"] Lmao right?

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] and @[member="Tyrin Ardik"]
It wasn't as simple as the Jedi thing, ive been wanting to for a LONG time and just wanted a dark action that will make him realize he's gone to far. And recently he's already been pulling back on his harshness so hell need something to make him worse again.

Matreya

@[member="Anara Valnor"] yes, if as said he wasn't already turning...actually I got an idea. Mind if I hit you up on Skype?

@[member="Feena Mason"] don't lie dear sister LOL

Matreya

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"] no my thoughts were, he suddenly comes to surrounded by hundreds of dead children and kitties and puppies kind of thing. Thus he doesn't even think to wonder why he did such a thing. Eventually he will become curious and figure it out. But I just came up with another possibility that I may go through instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom