Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-Force User Rank Titles Updated

We got a new batch of rank titles. Let us know your thoughts here, or report problems with rank titles below. The official listing in the Character Creation Forum will be updated later this week.

Governor was removed, as only one person was using it. Monster has been added.

admiral.jpg
nonforceuser.jpg

agent.jpg
officer.jpg

assassin.jpg
outlaw.jpg

bladesman.jpg
pilot.jpg

bountyhunter.jpg
pirate.jpg

conqueror.jpg
politician.jpg

crimelord.jpg
prophet.jpg

cyborg.jpg
salvager.jpg

dancer.jpg
scientist.jpg

dead.jpg
scoundrel.jpg

doctor.jpg
slave.jpg

droid.jpg
slicer.jpg

engineer.jpg
smuggler.jpg

exile.jpg
soldier.jpg

general.jpg
warden.jpg

ghost.jpg
warrior.jpg

mercenary.jpg
monster.jpg

merchant.jpg
alchemist.jpg

nobility.jpg

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Fabula Cavataio said:
I think this Agent is much better. As are most of them. I'mma miss the old Alchemist, though.
I thought the original Red Alchemist was the best. Meshed with Sith Master so well. Then I got Sith Lord and was happy, but Alchemist turned grey. Now's it's -green-. My poor colors will never coordinate again.

[member="Tefka"] And this is a reference to what exactly? You're trying to demean my character over me wondering if an older rank title can be readded to the list? I r disappoint.

[member="Enigma"]

I think they were words of your own doing, to be honest. Also I like the new Smuggler. Thank you Tef!

Kaiden 'Papa' Rohn I seem to recall you f_cking Circe not once, not twice, but three times. Always came back for more - the hypocrisy of your statement is to such a level that I have no way to adequately describe it.

Reference:

What not to say... (2014). In Douche Masons Unite (Vol. One, P.4). SWRP CHAOS Drama
URL - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/33129-douche-masons-unite/?p=469355

Valik said:
I thought the original Red Alchemist was the best. Meshed with Sith Master so well. Then I got Sith Lord and was happy, but Alchemist turned grey. Now's it's -green-. My poor colors will never coordinate again.
Alchemist has been reworked to match it's origin a little closer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom