Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

non cannon wine

Like, I hope people won't start spamming drinks into the Factory, but yeah! If you want to submit something that's 100% flavor like that - personal wines, luxury coffees, some new blend of silk - no one is going to complain.

Until we're, like, buried up to our ears in copycats. Like we have been with slugthrowers. If I had one civilian submission for every slugthrower we've had to process, I would be a very happy dictatress.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="sabrina"]

I'm a Tech Judge, and I would love to see more civilian submissions. In fact, I've encouraged people to submit special drinks more than once.

With the drug I have in works with civilian and military applications I can probably do drinks. Say hello to Mando moonshine muaha ( interesting fact I have a still at home and do brew my own spirits and beer.

sabrina

@[member="Lady Kyros"] Thank you, now all need to do is find way getting the wine,
looks around for some one rich, tall dark and handsome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom