Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-Aggression Pact with the Hutt Cartel

The Hutt Cartel and Techno Union are mutually interested in a non-aggression pact. This will take the place of an IC executive council meeting with Sempra the Hutt and his crew. At the end of the RP, the Hutts will gain Nar Shadda and Nal Hutta in exchange for withdrawing from TU space, and respecting the TU laws, especially the one outlawing slavery.

I would love it if we could have at least two characters from the executive council help with this, along with Tmoxin. The Executive Council meeting will take place in a Faction thread.

[member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Gerion Ardik"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Corey's OOC"]

The negotiations with the Hutts will take place in the Christophsis dominion.

If interested, please post below.

PS: Others are welcome to join as spectators, but the negotiations will be handled by the EC. Obviously there will be no fighting. :)

Perfect! Tmoxin, Lucien and Ardik are signed up. Tmoxin is not on the EC but she will be next week (I need to finish a dev thread to Tier).

Gerion Ardik is posting the Faction thread tonight or tomorrow to get us started.

[member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Gerion Ardik"]

We have 3 out of 6 votes for yes. According to the EC guidelines we need a majority vote (if I'm not mistaken). [member="Corey's OOC"] want to pop Marek in there to finish the vote?

Also who wants to go with Tmoxin to negotiate with Sempra the Hutt? We probably don't need all EC members here since they did the voting. I suppose we can send anyone who is a good negotiator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom