Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Man's Land

Star-Wars-1313-3-1041428.jpg

"Blood cries for Blood" was all she could think about, these were words she had received from her caretaker years ago. She was told that she was the only one who could put a stop to the nightmares she had been having ever since she watched her parents get gunned down in their home.

To this day she still suffered from those nightmares, and she had come ever close to silencing them once and for all. All that she had trained for had seen her uncover clues, and secrets to the where abouts of her parents killer. They brought her to the Undercity of Coruscant.

The streets were rumbling with machines that served the elite above, its streets haunted by exploiters and thugs, and its walls riddled with vermin, Coruscant's underworld toughened the strong and consumed the weak. She sat above, on top a ledge that gave sight to a band of thugs, obviously dealers. They worked for the one she sought, and every time she thought about it, it made her more angry.

Her gaze hadn't left the group, her cape dancer in the artificial chilled wind that was native to the underworld. It would be seconds before she acted. She waited for the right moment,

[member="Scarlet Faith"]

(OOC: Woah, hell of an intro!)

Not far away from the woman watching the thugs, was another, garbed completely in red. If one looked closely enough, they would swear rose pedals floated behind her in a silent fury. She was busy tracking a group that had been known to attack pedestrians and cause other kinds of disservice to others. Scarlet hoped to stop them. Pulling out her tracker, she read that the beacon was jut below her, still on the box where she had left it hours earlier. Then he had to look up. Her eyes fell right on the woman, and a frown creased itself on her face. "Hey!", she called out in a hushed tone as he walked up to her. "These guys are mine. You have any idea how long I've been after them?"

[member="Dejah Sterling"]

She turned around to see another, she raised and eyebrow and cocked her head to the side. Her expression was one that showed how she didn't take the woman serious. She began to think to herself in her head.

"You've got to be kidding me?"

She squinted and lowered her hands, placing them on her hips. She started to smile as if she looked down on her new acquaintance. Her cape still fluttered, and twisted in the artificial breeze from the high above ventaliation shafts. Then she quickly cocked her head back as if she was taken back by the woman's statement.

"Yours? Excuse me but that doesn't matter to me. They have valuable information, I need to know, I will find out." She then shifted in her stance. "Who are you anyway?" She said before quickly turning her head to see that the group of dealers had started to maneuver their way further into the under world. She grunted out of irritation.

"Damn! Hey you made me lose them!" She said in a hushed tone, before jumping off the ledge and going after them. It would seem they both were after the samething, well maybe. Following the dark, and damp ally way she was led to an opening, and then she came to a halt. There was no one initially to be seen. How could she have lost them that easily.

[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Scarlet grumbled when the woman went on about them having information. "They said they were only sending me..." As she said this, she looked back up to notice she was the only one on the rooftop. Confusion appearing on her face for a second, she ran and jumped down the side of the building as well, landing beside her. "Look, I'm just as irritated by this as you are. We're after the same guys! Couldn't we work together?" She looked up at her 'competitor', hoping for a yes. If anything, it would make everything easier.

Dejah kept her gaze forward as the girl seemingly appeared next to her as they ran. When she hit the opening she stopped dead in her tracks, just as the last of the woman's statements fluttered to her ears. She looked around, almost confused. Her eyebrows were raised, then one lowered while the other still remained high in place. She shook her head, and then from the shadows arose a gang, the gang. More thugs had joined the group; it would seem they were on to the fact that she was following them.

"I guess were gonna have to work together anyway huh?" She said with humor in her voice.

She didn't falter, nor was she surprised, in fact she preferred this method of handling situations. Dejah cracked her knuckles and her neck, and then positioned her legs should width apart, and she brought her hands up, clenched into a fist, near her stomach. She was seemingly prepared for whatever.

"It's whatever boys" she said smirking, and suddenly they pounced on the two girls, underestimating them already. The first thug was to throw a lunch that she side stepped. She gripped his arm as his punch flew past her face. She pulled him down as he flew into her fist, hearing his grunt she threw him to the side. Then she followed this up with another attack aimed at another thug. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his knock, flipping backwards and carrying his boy with her. She slammed him into the ground, then she looked up with a smirk still on her face.

[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Smiling at the answer, Scarlet looked over to the shadows, smirking at them. "They have no idea what they're getting into, do they?" Chuckling and shaking her head, she ran off as fast as she could. [member="Dejah Sterling"] might have seen her a coward, but she didn't see the entire picture. Seconds later, a small squeal of laughter could be heard, closer and closer it came. "Watch your heeeeeeeaaaad!" Suddenly, a flash of red darted across the alley, knocking two men out right where they stood. Now standing upright was the smaller girl, holding in her hand a massive red scythe with a barrel at one end. "You have one of these?"

Dejah ducked out of being taken off guard. Some red blur had found its way throughout the battleground, and it turned out to be the the female in red. Dejah stood up and nodded her head in satisfaction. She had placed her hands on her hips, chuckling at the current situation. She then raised an eyebrow, as she shifted in her stance.

"Nope, but that's a pretty weapon you've got yourself there, give em hell Hun" she said with a smirk on her face,

It was then that a thug came after her, thinking her off guard because if her sudden change in focus. His kick to the side of her head was disrupted when she brought her hand up to catch it. She then maneuvered herself and her newest victim into a spin that would see him launched into his charging comrades. One man then came with a weapon, his swing of his blunt tool had considerable force behind it, but her speed evened out the playing field. She dodged it, and jumped into the air, bringing up and around her right leg to kick the weequay dead across his face.

She began to laugh out loud, taking some pleasure; possibly was due to the adrenaline rush.

[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Scarlet smirked at the other's comment, before continuing to lay down the law with punches and knockouts. Pretty soon, there was nobody left standing, save for the two vigilantes. Walking over to the purple-garbed woman, she flipped her hair a little, then folded her scythe and placed it behind her back. "So.... you after the same guy? Kingpin, greedy, ugly, you know, the usual?"

Dejah was dusting herself off when the women in red approached her, she looked up and then placed her hands on her hips. Her hands were fist as they rested on her sides. She nodded slowly initially, but then she began to open her mouth to answer.

"Yeah, I've been following them guys for a while now, they know information regarding a...murder case from a while back." She said ending her statement with her mouth slightly open as she began to realize they didn't formally greet one another.

"I'm huntress...are you just patrolling the area or are you seriously after these bunch if bozos as well." She said shifting in her stance as her left hand flew up and her thumb came out to point behind her at the layer out thugs.

[member="Scarlet Faith"]

Scarlet smiled as the other introduced herself. "Red Rose! Nice to meet ya Huntress!" Smirking under her hood, she looked into the building, which was still wide open. "I was told to come here. Part of an op to take down the head. I bet he's in there, let's go!" Without waiting for an answer, she rushed in.

@Deja Sterling

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom