Star Wars RP

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No hitting.

Coopers Cooler
Writer
Birthdays have a way of making you take stock of things.

This one was a lot happier than most, due mainly to the friends i've made here on Chaos.

I know there's been times where I haven't made friends. Sometimes I know why, sometimes I don't. I saw Lily's thread. She's a lot smarter than me, and if this was good for her, maybe it could help me too.

So here's your chance to tell me what im doing wrong, and if you're feeling generous, what I should do that i'm not doing. Please be specific. OOC, IC, whatever.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Writer
[member="Kaine Australis"]

Honestly, I haven't got much to tell you Kaine. You do a great job looking after the ME and your Clan. If anything I think maybe try to do some more 'personal' threads, use Kaine to explore other peoples pasts. Otherwise you are doing great man

Coopers Cooler
Writer
[member="Rex Taff"] Thanks mate. :)

[member="Yasha Mantis"] Yep. :) On the site I came from, there were buttons for "narration" and "action" in the post section, i got used to doing it that way, so i kept the style. Same reason I use double colons to differentiate comm messages from dialogue.

Former Space Anime Protagonist
Character
My opinion isn't very strong on like or dislike of you, but you seem like a good person to me at least.

Just try not to hurt yourself too much I suppose, I'd hate to see the Mandos lose a good Alor.

Jaster Awaud

Elder of Clan Awaud
Character
[member="Kaine Australis"]

The way your avatar sucks on that cylindrical object in your sig, well it makes me feel uncomfortable most of the time. And they why I like you, your good people.

Valgærd

Writer
I think you're doing just fine and I am thoroughly enjoying our threads. You're a top notch writer and a bloody legend of an Aussie. Sooooooo glad I met you!

Gaia Sunaris Cadera

It's a cat-astrophe!
Writer
You're an excellent and emotional writer. I'm really glad you snatched me into ME when you did!

In terms of complaints, red colored font hurts my eyes a bit, but that's just a personal thing, not really a complaint. :p

Keepin Corellia Weird
Writer
You know my issues, but overall we all got 'em with each other so it ain't huge. You're at least working on some of them. I think if you tone down the cockiness and your hesitancy to jump to certain reactions, you'll find everything gets a lot easier. I speak from further down the same road, so trust me on that one.

As for IC? Zero interaction so I can't say much really.