Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No clue how to create a character

Welcome. I would suggest think of a what kind of character you would like to play in the Star wars universe. A criminal, a politician, a smuggler, a merc, a Jedi (bah bad choice), or even a Sith :))) Once you have the core idea then you can develop it from there. Cheers.

Daxton stop slandering the Jedi! We have the Wu Tang Clan on our side and Wu Tang ain't nothing to fux with!

Welcome to the board my man. Good luck creating your character, and obviously, if you have any questions PM somebody. Just not me.

Jk.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Saw your Faction, Grim. You umm... You know we have a Sith Empire already right? Hehe. Just wondering, because it is easy for new members to get lost. :D

Think of all the wonderfully dark things you can accomplish with the dark side of the Force......like turn off the lights when people are reading, give a wookie a bad hair day, or fry a few gungans. Personally the last is my favorite especially with a lot of butter.

Or you can join the Imperial Remnant where we can have you if you like the force or not! As the Imperial Knights are always recruiting and such. Plus the sith are all a bunch of crazies :D

Jorn Mair

J
(if everybody is going to be a recruting officer then maybe i should join in.) join the Mandalorians we can get ya every thing you need. hot babes in armor (if you go that road) and nice weapons and food

Yeah but if you join the mandalorians, how do you eat the food? Note how mandalorians all wear full face armor, so unless you like eating through a tube, The Sith Empire is your best bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom