• Propulsion: Wheeled
  • Minimum Crew: 250
  • Optimal Crew: 1000
  • Passenger Capacity: 400
  • Cargo Capacity: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Stupendously colossal firepower
  • Capable of withstanding a decent amount of punishment and providing protection for its crew
WEAKNESSES
  • Incredibly slow to move and to maneuver
  • Firing position must be either reinforced or prepared before firing or the vehicle will destroy itself with the recoil of the main weapon
  • Damage to either the main aiming dish or weapon barrel will disable the primary weapon
DESCRIPTION

Part of the new generation of MandalArms produced ground vehicles, the Night Night is a special unique vehicle mounting one of the largest and most devastating Class-D disruptor cannons ever produced by the Weapons Division. Rather than a weapon for the Mandalorian army, Night Night was designed to the specifications of a friend of the vode.

Huge in scope, the vehicle is as much a military transport as it is an artillery piece. The cargo and passenger section is armoured with firing ports for infantry, and plenty of space for ammunition and supplies.

Energy shielding protects the main body of the vehicle, providing additional safety for the troops, the primary weapon, and the massive capacitor banks and power generators similar in scope to those found in bases or on small void-going ships. The power is generated by raw coaxium, a highly unstable and dangerous fuel source. It is cooled by the presence of Cryoban, keeping the coaxium from overheating and destroying the vehicle. Once the capacitor banks reach full charge, the beam is focused through a kyber focusing lens, maximising the power output, and deployed in a massive energy blast, the scale of which is comparable to any other ground-based weapon ever created in galactic history.

Designed to order for the Agents of Chaos, nicknamed the 'Chaos Cannon' during production, this is a mighty siege weapon, capable of laying waste to anything foolish enough to still be in range of its primary weapon when it is finally ready to unleash.... Chaos.

V U L K A N
Admin
Good Morning Yeetus Deletus Yeetus Deletus

This is a very solid piece of artillery you've created here, I hope I never have to see it aiming at me.

There is just one thing I want to bring to your attention before we move forward.

Technical Specifications

in its current state, this submission is actually underpowered. I understand that you might wish to keep the submission in its current form due to flavour for RP but I wanted to give you the opportunity to adjust it if you wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.