Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night at the Opera [Autumn]

Kelik Corinthus

K
The grand opening of a new theater on Exocron was glorious news. With it, many theater enthusiasts came to the homeworld of the Moross Crusade. Invitations were sent out across the galaxy to the many socialites, businessmen/woman, and Morossians to join the theater on it's opening night. Kelik was one to receive this invitation. He put on his nicest set of clothing, which wasn't much since Glaucus didn't have much of a choice in clothing, but was decent. He lived a few blocks from the theater so he made the choice to walk. "Nice night. Hope this grand opening is all it's cracked up to be." the Glaucus said as he walked out of his home. It would be a bit of a journey getting there and, hopefully, it would be worth it.

@[member="Autumn LeBlanc"]

@[member="Kelik Corinthus"]

Autumn was standing outside of the Theater. She wanted to go, But she couldn't. As she did not have enough Creds. She sighed and leaned on the wall. She watched the people slowly pour into the Theater. She took her hand fan out of her pocket. She started fanning herself. She thought it was hot today. It might just be her, but she doesn't care. It was getting slightly dark. She could see the light emanating from the theater doors.

Kelik Corinthus

K
Approaching the theatre, Kelik made note of the many well-dressed patrons and elegant vehicles arriving to the grand opening. "Nice bunch they've brought together here. This must be quite the show." Kelik said as he clasped his hands behind his back and continued walking towards the theater. The Morossian nodded to each of the guests of the theater as he walked towards the entrance.

Something had caught the glaucus' eye. Something of expert sophistication and sublime elegance. A woman. The only creature in the galaxy that could stop Kelik in his tracks. He did his best to not make it obvious he was admiring her before making his move. He quickly walked over to her and offered the lady a hand. "Hello there. I am Kelik Corinthus. Pray tell, who might you be?" he said, hand extended out for her to place her own on.

She was surprised to see someone approach her. Well, She'll act along. This . . . Man, Might get her a ticket. She smiled at him and replied to his question, "I'm a Woman. That's all you need to know". She inspected the Man. She hasn't seen his kind before. What IS he? She closed her hand fan and held the closed fan in her hand. She didn't take his hand.

Kelik Corinthus

K
Kelik retracted his hand. He then stood up straight, clasping his hands behind his back. "Well, yes. That is pretty clear. I'd like to know your name, though." Kelik stated. He sounded very sincere and curious as to who this woman was. The doors to the theater opened and everyone began making their ways inside. "Sorry to cut the conversation short but I think it's time we headed in." Kelik stated before turning to walk in the theater. He had no idea the woman did not have a ticket and, if not stopped, he would surely go inside. Luckily, every ticket holder could bring a +1 and Kelik did not have one.

Autumn laughs. "Why do you think I would have a ticket? I'm not rich." She then sighed and started to open and close her Hand fan. It looks like she wasn't getting in after all.

Kelik Corinthus

K
Kelik halted almost immediately. He then turned back around to the woman with an inquisitive look on his face. "You don't have one? That's odd. I'd figure a woman as beautiful as yourself would have been the first to be invited." Kelik rested his chin on his left fist and hmm'd. "Well, Looks like you are just going to have to join me, my dear." Kelik stated as he walked over to her and grabbed her by the hand, then leading her into the theater.

"You don't have one? That's odd. I'd figure a woman as beautiful as yourself would have been the first to be invited..."

So he was surprised. She didn't care about his compliment, It seems every man would hit on her or something similar.

"Well, Looks like you are just going to have to join me, my dear."

Autumn was suprised. It's not everyday that a strange man-beast brings you into an opera. This is one strange man. She followed him. Well, At least he was polite. The Theatre was huge.

Kelik Corinthus

K
Kelik smiled and led the young lady into the theater, arm around hers and ticket in hand. The interior was bright and classy, walls were adorned by many golden curtains and the floors were of elegant design. "Looks like they're seating. Let us go, miss..I never got your name." Kelik declared. The woman was either shy or very wary of who she told her name to. Kelik did his best to be as friendly as possible to all the new, non-hostile, faces he met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom