Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newest Role-play Judge Appointment & Changes In Staff

Two big announcements concerning staff.

1) @[member="Sirella Valkner"] has been made a Role-play Judge with a TRIAL STATUS. Sirella will be the last Role-play Judge appointment for a while, and has been asked to delve into the Rules section of our site and help Staff clean them up. Thankfully, he has agreed, and will be serving that specific role and no other. Though Sirella may be seen sitting in on some Factory judgements and/or Roleplay judgements, @[member="Sirella Valkner"] is to be treated as if he's in a trial status and will require the approval of another Role-play Judge to confirm his judgement.

Welcome Sirella, everyone, as he's the first part of the next step in developing a new and expanding future for the SWRP Staff Team.

2) @[member="Ayden Cater"]'s term as an Administrator in TRIAL STATUS has expired, and will be thus turning over the reigns to @[member="Darth Apparatus"]. I personally am experimenting with the leadership of Staff and wish to see how each person acts in a new light. Ayden has been tremendously helpful in the genesis of Star Wars RP: Chaos and is a wonderful example of leadership, and will thus continue this example as the Head Role-play Judge of the Factory. Darth Apparatus will assume the duties and responsibilities of Ayden as Administrator and will begin his TRIAL STATUS alongside Tegaea, myself, & Karin.

Wish him good luck.

Again, any concerns or suggestions may be brought up publicly in this thread, unless you wish to keep it private by PMing me.

Thanks,

Tef

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom