Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie here!

[member="Kal'n Drasco"]

I'll definitely take you up on that offer sometime. Chussi is a little bit of a stick in the mud, but her master might get her to loosen up a bit.

[member="Kal'n Drasco"] [member="George O Rourke"] [member="Zak Dymo"]

I'd be glad to do a thread with any of you. Just let me know. Maybe all together?

[member="Chussi Aiuk"]

I'd be game for something.

And no worries about being a stick in the mud. Kal'n was originally developed the same way. Buuuut, as he's training to be a Sentinel he's being broke of that real quick.

Ohh... we could have a Padawan brawl!?

Like... Melee for Padawans, training sabers. Maybe get a Knight or Master to judge...throw in comments at us all about how are forms are all wrong and we couldn't hit the broad side of a moon. :)

[member="Kal'n Drasco"]

I like that idea, especially since Chussi is rather weak physically. Could be fun, maybe start a friendly rivalry or just friendship

Zak Dymo said:
In case you get confused, I'm the cool Nautolan, [member="Chussi Aiuk"]

I'll leave it to you to decide what that makes [member="George O Rourke"] then :D
Alright then [member="Zak Dymo"] you can be the cool Nautolan, but I am the hottest Nautolan around ;)

Right [member="Chussi Aiuk"]?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom