Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Things and The Plan

J3C0

J
As we move up and get closer to the Summer and as the Map develops further the One Sith is fast growing to be one of the Largest Sith Factions on the board, as well as one of the more active. Recognizing this i also realize that it means sooner rather than later we will be pushed towards Major Faction Status, as our members get a little bit more antsy and that drive to become great appears.

My current estimate is that we make our big showing in June, or sometime around then. By that timetime we'll have even more hands in the cookie jar and will have spread pretty far into most major factions as well as having well established our own storylines. I think we'll be ready to pretty much take on anyone and anything in our way when we do go Major Faction, and my goal is to start at the center of the map, rather than the outskirts like Other Sith Factions(more on this as time goes by)

To Further update you guys on my personal situation. I've quite honestly grown tired of writing the character of Darth Nazari. When i first made him i thought i would try something new and make a stealthy/assassin type character, but as it turns out i don't really find that fun. Because of this i will be killing off Nazari in a skirmish i am planning for us and Replacing him with a character more suitable to having a leadership role in this faction(Not as the Dark Lord obviously, but on as a Voice or something similar, The Dark Lord will always be the IC leader of this faction) and with one more to my liking.

Anyway, thats all the news i Have, if anyone has any question please don't hesitate to ask!

@[member="Aiker Ebizu"] @[member="Amon Garrith"] @[member="Aros Varr"] @[member="Darth Apparatus"] @[member="Darth Ayra"] @[member="Darth Avara"] @[member="Darth Isolda"] @[member="Darth Malificete"] @[member="Darth Naefas"] @[member="Darth Praelior"] @[member="Darth Veles"] @[member="Darth Tyrana"] @[member="Darth Vindica"] @[member="Darth Vornskr"] @[member="Darth Vulcanus"] @[member="Darth Zarrah"] @[member="Evelynn"] @[member="Garoth Do'Urden"] @[member="Hion the Herglic"] @[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Kathryn Langley"] @[member="Khantor Ruu"] @[member="Liara Dresh"] @[member="MSE-007"] @[member="Mulak Chren"] @[member="Nyarl"] @[member="Skal'nas"] @[member="Sorin Vanado"] @[member="Sorthus Axvyr"] @[member="Thyrian Ashborn"] @[member="Tiiona"] @[member="Tycho Shorn"] @[member="Tylan Toarinar"] @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] @[member="Vinyata Nicashii"] @Zarran

Liara Dresh

L
I am intrigued. I shall attend this "event". hopefully, it will not disappoint me. That would be most unpleasant for the rest of you.....
((Count me in! :D))

J3C0

J
Darth Vindica said:
@[member="Darth Nazari"] #RETURNOFMORDIN
WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING THAT. STAHP.

But no srsly, new character is all written out i'm just waiting for @Khantor Rhuu to finish Nazari and then ill post him up and this new Skirmish will be his hello to the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom