Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Sub-Forum: Star Wars Private Role-Playing

Under Star Wars: Open Role-playing, a new sub-forum is now available which contains all private role-plays. If you're involved in a private role-play, you may now find your role-play here.

This decision was made based on the large demand for private role-plays and the need to keep the Open Role-playing forum clean, organized, and easily browsed by new members for public role-plays they may join.

You may present any questions or concerns you have in this thread.

MAD

M
I saw this and I was like

NO WAY, SWEET!

Are you going to do this with additional Roleplay types? Faction and Invasion/Dominion threads come to mind? Will you come around to arrange this for duels as well? Or just private to clear it up a bit?

Over all, I'm liking this mitigation.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
MAD said:
Are you going to do this with additional Roleplay types? Faction and Invasion/Dominion threads come to mind? Will you come around to arrange this for duels as well? Or just private to clear it up a bit?
This.

Also out of curiosity, who is "Artemis" Who is he!? What is he? Where is he!? When I dig around the site I find him, but he's banned, apparently.

Just private. There aren't enough other threads to warrant others. But when it's half and half, it seems kind of counter productive to have the majority of the front page of OPEN ROLEPLAY covered in PRIVATE roleplays.

Dig it?

MAD

M
Though is that a possiblity to happen in the future if we get big enough? And the Galaxy gets over crowded with warring factions?

Kal A'den-Shuk'la said:
Also out of curiosity, who is "Artemis" Who is he!? What is he? Where is he!? When I dig around the site I find him, but he's banned, apparently.
An old member who left because decisions were made not in line with her opinions when the forum was in it's stages of infancy, and caused damage to the community while doing so.

Why do you ask?

MAD

M
Totally random, but whatever happened to that "Kill the person above you" Thread. I like that one, if you find it can you put it in the games section?

Question Tef.
If I label the thread as private does it automatically get sent to the new sub forum or do I have to manually place it in the specific forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom