Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New RPJ Wanted!

Due to holidays and LOA we are currently down on the number of RPJs able to help out.

Therefore I would like applications in this thread if you want to join the glorious* ranks of the Role Playing Judges!
*Amount of glory may vary.

Please apply if you:
  • Are not an IC or OOC leader of a major faction.
  • Have good diplomatic skills.
  • Have time to dedicate to the site.
  • Willing to work with factory judges to keep the factory moving.
  • Can be objective and fair in rulings.
  • Don't mind a little oppression guidance from your betters friends in the Admin team.

Please submit your application using the following template;

Character Name:
Previous Experience in Staff (either here or elsewhere):
Why you wish to be an RPJ:
Either an amusing Haiku or meme:

Good luck all!

Character Name: Alli Wren
Previous Experience in Staff (either here or elsewhere): World of Caenyr ( was a member of staff there) Officer/admin of several guild/corp websites.
Why you wish to be an RPJ:To help run the amazing site that takes up far too much of my time. Also to ensure that all members and future members have as great as an experience as I have had here.

See more on Know Your Meme

• Character Name: Lilith Mae Lancaster

• Previous Experience in Staff (either here or elsewhere): I have probably been a founder of a few sites and forums, an admin in about five forums and a moderator in two forums. The forums I made were pretty successful except one (I have made at least 5 forums in total).

• Why you wish to be an RPJ: I see this forum needs a few more of them. Even though the ones there are at the moments are active, not enough work is done. I almost never see more than two RPJs actually doing their work. As I have been a staff member before and I am very critical about everything, I thought I should try it. Although my own submissions might sometimes lack something or might be a bit wrong, it has a reason. Eveyone tries to make their thing happen (I'm talking about the Factory here). But I am really critical about things done by other. I have seen very stupid submissions which are so awful that I would really like to help them, but I just can't. I don't have the right and then I just have to wait until a current staff member points the invalid parts out. I am also very critical about characters. And I hate it, when someone role-plays so badly, that... I mean... when someone plays a God. Or something else really powerful. I understand everyone tries to have a great character, but... no... I would like to step in and tell them they can't do it. But sometimes people only trust Staff members... I am also very dedicated to the forum. And I love looking over other people's threads and stuff...

• Either an amusing Haiku or meme:
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Character Name: Krag
Previous Experience in Staff (either here or elsewhere): Currently a Factory Judge

Why you wish to be an RPJ: I enjoy the job of a Factory Judge and I'm very interested in seeing how things operate on the next level up. With the experience I have gained from talking with the other RPJs and Factory Judges, I am confident that I can do the job. Plus, I would like to be able to encompass the whole of the factory within my sphere of great influence *flexes*. I have buku time to dedicate in between my school hours, since it is done online anyway, so that would not be an issue in the slightest. Fairness is what I am for and critical evaluation is something that will be the name of the game thanks to my experience and direction from the other FJs and the RPJs.

star-wars-meme-interesting-vader.jpg

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Character Name: The Glorious One / Jacen Cavill
Previous Experience in Staff (either here or elsewhere): Admin at the craftshop, RPJ/Admin/Lord of Factory here at SWRP General Diety.
Why you wish to be an RPJ: I don't, I'm just wasting space.
Either an amusing Haiku or meme: I hate you, you're the worst.

44680961.jpg

Character Name: Kaine Zambrano
Previous Experience in Staff (either here or elsewhere): Few months being RPJ on this site.
Why you wish to be an RPJ: Cuz I r teh bstst arnd

u git nuthin', u filfy litl mudblud

I for one welcome our new Fringe overlord @[member="Sargon Vynea"], who has been promoted from factory judge to RPJ! His application was by PM, in case you were wondering.

Congratulations Sargon, and thanks for apply, everyone else! We are currently in the process of offering one of you Sargon's factory judge place, so stay tuned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom