Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New person here

Hello everybody I figured I'd check out this site. I've been reading through the introduction thread and this place looks interesting. I do have some questions though since I'm making a Verpine character who will probably be a pilot. Since the Roche system is currently in Mandalorian space are they part of the Mandalorians and if so what's going on there? Also how active are the Mandalorians and what sort of ships do they use?

[member="Tarnfalk"]

Welcome to Chaos! I don't know much about how the Mandos roll, but I'm sure if you take a look at the faction page for the Mandalorians or the Mandalorian Empire you'll find the info (or the right people to ask for the info).

Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll help you out. We're a friendly bunch. :)

Enjoy your stay

Hey hey, [member="Tarnfalk"]! Welcome to Chaos. I'm a fellow newbie, but everyone has already proven very warm and welcoming. If you want to write, just give me a shout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom