Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Name, New Updates

Hey everyone, not entirely sure this is the right post, but couldn't find any better place for it.

With the merger of Silver Jedi and Levantine Sanctum thus becoming the Silver Sanctum Coalition will we be making new tags to go along with that? Seeing people currently either have the Silver Jedi tag or Leantine Sanctum tags.

I am also wondering what the IC leadership is currently. I understand that Thurion is Grandmaster and all but other than that not too sure how it falls otherwise.

Cheers.

[member="George O Rourke"]

There will be a new faction tag to come. We are waiting for the merge to officially happen on the map, so to speak. Once that does happen and Tef complete it all, the tag will become available for us.

There will be much to do when that happens so stay tuned for it.

As for the leadership, faction admin wise, http://starwarsrp.net/topic/54316-silver-sanctum-admins-moderators/

and for SJO council members I will need to go find the link. But the council is, Thurion GM, Coci MotO, Maya, Xander, Connor, Nima, Aika and Kei. ( I think that is the lot forgive me if I have missed someone )

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Thanks Coci, I was looking at the map earlier and it had both still on there. Excited to see what the new Tags look like. Let me know if I can help anyway.

I did see that for faction wise.

Thank you for the information :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom