Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member!

hey guys im new here and i found this site out by a friend of mine(Z3R0) i was wondering if you guys could help me chose my faction and awsner my questions?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome to the Boards, Leader. The best place to start is the Guide for New Members pinned at the top of this Forum. After reading that, drop back here to ask any questions you might have. We'd all be very happy to help.

Enjoy your stay while your here. :D

Welcome Leader of Bots. As sorely tempted as I am to invite you the Sith Empire, I should share some tips first.

Consider what type of character do you plan to play? Anything is possible within reason. When you have a character you will enjoy playing, figure out which faction offers the best options to achieve your goals for that character.
Strictly speaking, you can enjoy the site as a freelancer, working for all or none of the factions.

Now having said that consider joining the Sith Empire. We have cool uniforms, hot babes, the bars are always flowing, a strict no Jedi policy, and as Karin will undoubtably tell you a great dental plan.

Welcome and I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Hey! Welcome :D If you have any questions check out the intro forums our wonderful leader has posted up along with shoot me any PMs if you have any other questions. Have fun and blow stuff up :3

Jorn Mair

J
welcome friend enjoy your stay.
Daxton Bane said:
Now having said that consider joining the Sith Empire. We have cool uniforms, hot babes, the bars are always flowing, a strict no Jedi policy, and as Karin will undoubtably tell you a great dental plan.
i didnt know you had hot babes?

I've always thought it kind of like being a rockstar. You might be smelly, hairy, effed up in the face, but chances are you'll have really nice hair and the girls will still <3 your confidence.

I mean. Unless you're all angsty, like Hayden Christiansen, and just brood endlessly. A Smug Sith is a Smexy Sith.

Jorn Mair

J
well it may look apeasing to other sith. it doesnt for all the other (sane) people who look for their "mate"

First of all we have Karin. So we rock as it is. Then there's Eryn Xaltyr, Irina Tyvalla, Kaelin Isandros to name a few.

Second our ladies like wearing tight fitting uniforms. None of the crappy tree hugging robes crap.

Third they love to spank. That speaks volumes in itself.

Fourth we have no compulsion against using the Force to mind control the screaming fans.

Fifth we have a dental plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom