Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Mass Effect Concepts: SDCC Full Panel, IGN

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Focusing on Exploration. Explore our Universe."

So this has been said a few times by Bioware. No Shepard, Yes Exploration. Now. This is very Star Trek vocabulary to me. Brave new worlds. The Final Frontier. Less Space Opera. More Space Episodes. Yet, still very personable.

Thoughts? Feels? :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Create New Experiences. With Elements you know and love, ...might include certain Characters."

So at minute 28 we hear him say this. Now. Timeline wise, many of our favorite characters have long lifespans. The Asari can live for hundreds of years. And we can take that both backwards and forwards. My point being,

I think this game will be set Pre-Reapers. Pre- Red/Blue/Green - Ending. And I think we'll be seeing a lot of familiar faces.

___

"Humans and N7?"

Now, my friend mentioned that Shepard was the first Human Spectre. Thusly, this game would have to be Post-Reapers. But I reminded him that N7 is an Alliance Rank. Not a Council Rank such as Spectre. So I still think we're talking Pre-Reapers.

Thoughts? Feels?

I am weary only because I loved Mass Effect and the departure from 1 to 2 with the customization options being taken away so severly and emphasis on it being a shooter, then 3.... that's all I will say cause after reading the books and comics and going through the games (including tablet and mobile) there was nothing that could really make a good ending and have everything factored in. Now a new Mass Effect with exploration... well they have said that about the others games "explore the universe" and it was always usually a zone on a planet that barely had anything on it or just the mission. So I want it to be good, I want it to be something awesome to wash the taste of the star child out of my mouth but careful not to get my hopes up.

The Hound

T
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]
It sounds like future.
They said "No Shepard and New Races and New Worlds" Which means, unless all of this is cut off and or destroyed somehow within the span of one game...We can assume its Future.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
They were super fun games, and I never even played the Citadel Expansion. :D

If anybody else learns anything about the game, post it up baby. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom