Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New kid on the block

After receiving much interest in a second Sith faction I am having my character go to the outer rim near the Silver Jedi to begin the Sith Empire.

Having said that, I do not wish to seem like I am trying to pull members from here to join me. I am however wanting to make it clear I do not hate or dislike this faction in the least bit. I loved my time here and you guys are seriously amazing, even the ones I bumbed heads with over and over looking at you @darth feres lol

Guys, I really wish you the best of luck with these coming changes and maybe once the Empire takes down the other half of the map we will meet in the middle and have a war they will write songs about.

Guys, seriously, you are amazing and I cannot convey how much I will miss you, but this idea has been in me for over a year and I want to see if it will become more than an idea.

PEACE!!!

P.S. I no one minds I will probably stay here OOC to hang with you guys that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom