Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC 439th Legion "Sularen's Wrath" | Final Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.png

439th Legion Stormtroopers on the Bridge of the Predator

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a New Stormtrooper Legion for the Final Dawn
  • Image Credit: Here
  • Role: Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen 's Personal Stormtrooper Legion , attached to Shadow Hand Command as it's Primary Surface Army.
  • Permissions: Here , Here , Here
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name:
    • 439th Legion [Official Name]
    • Sularen's Wrath [Nickname]
    • Crimson Legion [Nickname]
  • Affiliation:
  • Classification: Stormtrooper Legion
  • Description: The 439th Legion nicknamed "Sularen's Wrath" is a Stormtrooper Legion in service of the Final Dawn. Originally designated to protect the Deep Core World of Byss after the removal of Lord-Imperator Marlon Sularen from power , the 439th along with many other Military Assets from Byss were evacuated from the Deep Core to link up with the Final Dawn where they were integrated as part of Sularen's Hand of Purification and later his Shadow Hand Initiative. Already comprised of Veteran Soldiers , the 439th quickly adapted to it's new surroundings serving the Final Dawn and Marlon Sularen furiously in their quest to reclaim their Homeworld of Byss from the very nation that removed their Lord-Imperator from power and take their ultimate revenge on the people of the Galactic Alliance who had wronged them.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
Strengths:
  • Veteran Legion
  • Well-Equipped & Highly Trained
  • Neo-Imperialist Fanatics
  • Vengeful & Unyielding
Weaknesses:
  • Unsuited for Unconventional Warfare
  • Hard to Replace
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Upon seizing power on Byss as it's Lord-Imperator , Marlon Sularen moved forth to consolidate his power on Byss by first securing the release of Frozen Hand and Core Imperial PoWs held by the Galactic Alliance which were then utilized to form the basis of the 439th Legion , a newly formed Stormtrooper Legion , established by Sularen in order to enforce his rule. Comprised primarily of Veteran Stormtroopers , the 439th quickly gained a reputation soon being nicknamed as "Sularen's Wrath" for the brutal reprisals they would conduct against enemies of the Lord-Imperator and later against Eternal Imperial Soldiers trapped on Byss during their attempted Raid on Byss.

The 439th would maintain their reputation as a Feared Force throughout all of Byss until the Corellian-Durosian Blockade which saw a Combined Corellian-Durosian Force blockade Byss in an attempt to force Marlon Sularen from power. As per their standard doctrine of conducting reprisals against those who defied their Lord-Imperator , the 439th Marched on the Corellian Embassy brutally attacking it's occupants , an act which would later influence the Alliance's decision to formally remove Sularen from Power by force and establish Martial Law on Byss in order to disband the 439th. However in the wake of his inevitable defeat , Sularen had gathered the bulk of his Forces including most of his Fleet and the Main Components of his Army (Including the 439th Legion) and he fled to the Unknown Regions where he subsequently joined the Final Dawn.

Upon joining the Final Dawn , the 439th was formally integrated into the Final Dawn Military soon forming the Bulk of it's Stormtrooper Corps as it's First and Only Stormtrooper Legion so far. Fuelled by Vengeance and sheer hatred for the Nation that had stolen their Planet from them for the Second Time within a Decade , the 439th Legion has become fully committed to the Cause of the Final Dawn , ready to destroy all who stand in their path without mercy and compassion , for the sake of reclaiming what had been taken from them.

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

I'll be conducting this review for you. At the start, let me begin by saying that there's a lot here that requires Permission.

1. Submission Not Usable (Faction Locked).

Note the single Affiliation on the linked submission (The Sith Empire). In order for this to be usable, you will either need to change the Affiliation on your submission to The Sith Empire or the original submitter will need to submit a Factory Submission Modification to change the Affiliation. If you want to wait for the submitter to do that, I'll move this back to Pre-Codex for you. Barring that (or your changing this to be a Sith Empire submission), then I'll ask you to remove this from the sub.

2. Permissions
Permissions: N/A

I will need to see permission for the following Closed Market items:
3. Description
Description: The New Imperial Marine Commandos are a specialized force of Elite Commandos in the service of Marlon Sularen within the New Imperial Order mainly attached to Sularen's Wraith Squadron. They are disgusted by their use of Tenebrae Commando Armor Mk.II a specialized armor developed by Technoid Manufactorom in which is Highly Resistant to energy bolts , kinetic energy and even Lightsabers. Mainly the New Imperial Marine Commandos has two main purposes to serve as Marlon Sularen's elite enforcers within the NIO and to conduct Boarding Parties against enemy vessels in space combat as they are specifically trained to conduct boarding parties and secure enemy vessels.

Why would soldiers be disgusted by armor that provides such versatile protection? Did you mean to use a different word here? Or is there some side effect to wearing the armor that causes this reaction?

4. Weakness
Weaknesses:
  • Elite Marines : Despite being notorious for their expertise in boarding enemy vessels , the New Imperial Marine Commandos perform poorly in other duties then the ones they are specifically trained for.
So they are trained in boarding/securing enemy ships, excel in close quarters combat, and combating Force Users. And their weakness is also that they are trained in boarding/securing enemy ships, excel in close quarters combat, and combating Force Users?

This is not a weakness and I would strongly suggest developing this further. Give examples of areas where they are materially deficient (e.g. what kind of duties do they perform poorly in?) When creating NPCs consider actionable PvP related weaknesses to balance PvP related strengths (Codex Rules, NPC Creation Guidelines).

Those are my thoughts and I look forward to yours in reply. Please tag me when you have completed your edits.

Submission Name: Fort Imperator
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To add a few minor edits

Submission Name: Vugrolara
Link to Submission:
Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To add a few minor edits

Submission Name: New Imperial Marine Commandos
Link to Submission:
Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To recycle this Submission

Submission Name: Wraith Squadron | New Imperial Armada
Link to Submission :
Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To recycle this Submission

Submission Name : Black Squadron
Link to Submission :
Here
Reason for moving to Pre-Codex: To recycle this Submission

Submission Name : Space Station Alpha
Link to Submission :
Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex : To recycle this Submission
Please remember to include a list of changes when you tag a member of codex staff to move the submission back to live judgement.

This is ready for Judgement

As for the Changes

• Restructured the Entire Submission making full changes to the following parts :
    • OOC Information
    • General Information
    • Combat Information
    • Strengths & Weaknesses
    • Historical Information

Last edited:
Submission Name: 439th "Crimson" Legion | BSDF
Link to Submission:
Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To update for Future Use

Submission Name: Beshqek Security Force [BSF] | C.A.B
Link to Submission:
Here

Submission Name: Beshqek Constitutional Guard | CAB
Link to Submission:
Here

Submission Name: Skull Squadron | BSDF
Link to Submission:
Here
Please include a list of changes and don't forget to tag Codex Staff when you're ready, or, you can use the "Ready for Judgement" Pre-Fix.

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Hello hello, hope your day's going well. Love the submission, we just have a couple of things to address with this one:

Affiliation | Please linkyour character bio rather than tagging yourself here.​
Equipment | With ratings of Rare and Large, the unit may only use equipment rated as Minor or Major. The HAAV and the TIE V1 are rated at Limited, please remove them from the submission. You're always welcome to replace it with vehhicles rated as Minor or Major if you'd like to. In addition to this, The Predator is rated at Unique. You can still mention it within the sub, but because of your ratings, it can't be listed under Equipment for the unit.​

Please don't hesitate to give me a tag if you have any questions or once edits are completed.

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Hello hello, hope your day's going well. Love the submission, we just have a couple of things to address with this one:

Affiliation | Please linkyour character bio rather than tagging yourself here.​
Equipment | With ratings of Rare and Large, the unit may only use equipment rated as Minor or Major. The HAAV and the TIE V1 are rated at Limited, please remove them from the submission. You're always welcome to replace it with vehhicles rated as Minor or Major if you'd like to. In addition to this, The Predator is rated at Unique. You can still mention it within the sub, but because of your ratings, it can't be listed under Equipment for the unit.​

Please don't hesitate to give me a tag if you have any questions or once edits are completed.

I'm a Bit confused. From the Starship 5.1 Template the Production Ratings for the Vehicles goes from Unique, Semi-Unique , Limited , Minor and Mass Produced as shown here below.
hAAAGbI3xQOhN6mAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

From my understanding according to the NPC Creation 4.0 Template it says that i may used equipments of the listed production or higher production values, but not lower , within the following Chart below.
Bx0IaL20ovwwAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Wouldn't that mean that since The Size of the 439th is Large and it's Availability is Rare , i would be able to equip them with any type of equipment listed as Minor or with a High Production (Limited , Semi-Unique & Unique)? Especially since Major isn't listed as a Production Rating.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

My apologies there, you're correct. I'm not sure how I confused that but, thanks for the correction. No need to edit that.

Could you give me another tag when the Affiliation is edited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom