Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Here + Questions

Greetings,

I'm looking to create a political character, with interest in either Navy or Intelligence. Though my question is this, can I be political while still dabbling in either of these two careers? And is there an existing intelligence agencies (that are active)?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Marguerite Podolsky"],

Greetings madame Podolsky, welcome to Protectorate!

Indeed we do have an intelligence agency, recently revived by me, and once again in action, roster of it and link to more information found here

And yes, it is possible for you to do so as I have done it, I started out as Pyre soldier (That's our mercenary division) through my service I rose through rank until I requested to be made Observer (something akin of Governor or Senator) of Abregado-Rae, it was granted to me and since then I represented and controlled that planet, rising through the ranks of both the Pyre and Government.

However, Abregado was a special case as it's one of the few planets totally controlled by Omega (Because it was one of our first planets) so to do what you are requesting you would need a thread where you're elected or chosen to be the representative of the planet you wish to patron, preferably with previous history of it whether in your biography or in previous threads.

HK-36

Simply enough I'll put you down on the roster, next time we'll be preparing for a mission (you just missed an opening for one) I'll tag you in and you'll be free to enter.

However we do have a training session starting up soon that I recommend my agents to attend it will cover hand-to-hand combat and stealth tactics, including usage of special gear unique to Protectorate, I think you should start with joining that, you'll get to meet other agents and Protectorate personnel,

Link to OOC discussion about it here.

I also started a thread for hand-to-hand combat training, you can meet another higher ranking OP member in it, as well as me, and receive training in Bladedancer martial art as well, it is a style my character made by himself through his experience in lightsaber and hand-to-hand combat, a mix of variety of styles including Echani, Teras Kasi, and lightsaber arts. Link to it here.

And finally, we have an ongoing dungeon crawling thread Shadow Hulk, it is much more action oriented, if you are interested you would be part of an elite team sent in to flank possibly hostile (they'll be definitely hostile) inhabitants of a ghost ship that wandered into our territory, led by me and Noah Corek of our Omega Pyre division. Right now we are just before deployment phase waiting for touch more people to show up volunteering to be part of the squad before we go into action. Link to OOC here and IC here.

So we have things for you to do :p

Also, as a welcoming gift into Protectorate, may I interest you in one of my finely crafted signatures? I would only need to know who your play by is to get picture and if you want any quotes on it to make one.

HK-36

We do have Management positions which would be desk jobs, yes, but I want to try to avoid placing people straight into Management and skipping ranks.

However as you seem capable and all the other Management positions are currently NPCs, I would be open into making an exceptions and making you a Section Chief IF you agree to help me write and manage threads and storylines for the MICO, you would be the PC responsible for the Department right now as you would be highest ranking, so I would need you to micromanage it, which would really help me.

Of course I would still help you by notifying you when any changes would be made and helping you in coming up with concept for threads and longer storylines to keep giving our agents, and your character, something to do.

Let me know if that sounds like something you could handle.

HK-36

Actually the current headquarters are within the Omega Towers on Fondor, however they do share it with other departments.

You are free to make Codex for an MICO office there but I do not think it would be location of their main headquarters, as if you look on the map, Druckenwell is rather isolated on one of our tentacles. Due to the nature of their work MICO quarters would be somewhere more secure, hidden in the heartland of Protectorate.

Of course this can always change through RP development but I don't promise anything.

And I'll add you to the roster once you'll make a character sheet for madame Podolsky and I'll give a read over it. Also, let me know if you want to start your ties with a planet in your bio or with the first mission I would give for you in MICO, it would be corruption investigation, directing a couple of agents investigating supposed fraud on a planet that is either your homeplanet and/or would be the seat of your governmental power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom