Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Darth Maul fan made short film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djo_91jN3Pk​
I'd have to say this is pretty awesome. I also think it shows how deadly force users can be, without going overboard or even close with force powers. It is a well made movie considering the source. Your thoughts?

[member="Darth Vaildra"]

If only all those Jedi got together to use telekinesis against Darth Maul. Just an old school martial arts flick. Jedi Sub-Zero was pretty neat, though (then to see him dismembered, <3).

The whole fight sequence was good in some parts, but I felt like a lot of the movement was overchoreographed, like with all the needless twirling at times.

Can't really say much about the story, because there wasn't much to the plot, except to say that Sith get lonely sometimes and want cuddles. I hope there's some further development covering him actually doing missions for Palpatine.

[member="Darth Vaildra"]

I thought it was pretty good. Not a real big fan of Maul, but I respect his combat prowess. I did, however, found at the end how he was displaying a moment of weakness, mercy if you will, with dealing with the last remaining Jedi. If Sidious hadn;t been observing the fight, I would like to see what he would have done. Perhaps spared the scared Jedi?

How come the Jedi sent a team of like 7 people on a witch hunt to find this secret Sith base, but when Qui-Gon literally tells Yoda he's found the Sith, the Council sends only him and Obi-Wan to deal with it?

You got played, Qui-Gon. You got played.

Clovis Torcularis said:
[member="Darth Vaildra"]

I thought it was pretty good. Not a real big fan of Maul, but I respect his combat prowess. I did, however, found at the end how he was displaying a moment of weakness, mercy if you will, with dealing with the last remaining Jedi. If Sidious hadn;t been observing the fight, I would like to see what he would have done. Perhaps spared the scared Jedi?
Spoilers:

When the Jedi A-Team started to pop up I basically counted them off before they appeared. "Human...human...young female human...human...Bane from Dark Knight Rises?...human.. and let me guess another HOLY MOTHER OF LUCAS they have a Togruta! Represent diversity wooohoooo! sadly shes the first to die of the A-Team....not stereotypical at all, but she looked amazing!

Because the title is called Darth Maul Apprentice I was expecting...more.

I thought okay a 5-6 minute battle of Maul taking down the A-Team was cool, but he had the padawan at least 3-4 times where he could have killed, but he hesitated in all of his chances. At first I thought hes testing her, because she was unlike the other Jedi. She was afraid, she broke down in tears, she got enraged!

Thats when I thought, okay the fans who made this are taking on a what if scenario. As in what if Maul was searching for an apprentice before Episode I. I thought that would be cool, that he left a psuedo apprentice behind on this hidden base world or somewhere else while he continued to serve Sidious up until he felt they could over power Palpatine.

I even thought when he kept looking at the drone, that he was just going to make it look like he killed her to please his master and throw him off the trail of his real intentions to train the girl as his own student.....but no, moral of the story: Maul is a badass despite being cut in half by a padawan.

Who knows, Bane from Batman in this film survived a stab through the chest. Maybe if they make a sequel to this, Maul only wounded the girl and came back to patch her up and train her in secrecy from Palpatine.

I thought it was reasonably well done, but there were waaaaaay too many lapses of combat. Far too many dramatic pauses for something that really... has no real drama to it.

Also was that really Jedi Pewdiepie? 0.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom