Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Clone Army Program OOC

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
New Clone Trooper Program
hunter-prey-1.jpg

Spaarti Creations is pleased to present the creation of a new Clone Army Program. As you know traditionally in canon Spaarti clones are grown within a year and flash trained on how to be whoever they are using video logs and memory. This leads to a ineffective clone and makes for a bad product. So as the new owner of Spaarti Creations Patricia (my character) has decided to create a new clone army using the more effective Kaminoan method of training and growing clones. This means that the project will take upwards to five plus IC years to complete and have the first batch potentially ready for the open market.

What we want from you.
hunter_prey_concept_art8_by_artnomad.jpg

Corporate sponsors, scientists, trainers, and companies. We understand this is a big project and it requires a lot of money and time. So if you are business or science type we'd love for you to come on down and help out. We are looking for all types of people to help shape this army into something that can bring a lot of fun to the board in terms of creating clone armies that will fight and help shape future RP.

Corporations
5wI0zMS.png

If you own a corporation whether it be starships, cybernetics, guns, vehicles, armor, literally anything that could be useful for a clone army. Spaarti is offering contracts for the army. So prove your company has the right stuff, you'll even get free clones out of it. Much better than heartless droids after all.

Project Goals
the_helghast_army_by_anaithnidesblenin-d4z066d.png

Within five IC years the goal is to have upwards of two million battle ready clones fit and ready for duty. Within another ten years we expect this to grow up to fifty million and higher due to the expansion of Spaarti Creations. We want to have armies ready to be purchased or contracted out to factions, companies, or proper individuals. There is no discrimination on who Spaarti sells to so long as the clones are well taken care of and not abused. Dark side factions can be sold to so long as the clones are used strictly for battle or policing and not the execution of civilians or innocents.

So this thread serves as an ooc thread for current Role plays, and to see if any corporation and individuals are interested in helping this project along. Please post if you are interested, feel free to pitch ideas but I ask that there be no drama as everyone is just trying to have fun :)

[member="Lord Tarantula"] [member="Grozurra"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Farlon Orbit"] [member="Grimm"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Willa Isard"] [member="Edward Frisby"]

Prime

P
Organics age and deteriorate over time. They can not be repaired. Droids are superior in that they do not have feelings, do not need to be fed and do not age. If a unit is destroyed, another will be pulled from the assembly line.

Miss Blonde

[member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Solan Charr"]

What does your company create?

[member="Ultimatum"]
Shhh don't worry you're the good type of droid :p

[member="Prime"]
Please try not to spark any argument over droids and clones in this thread please. Want to keep it nice and on track :)

Prime

P
You got it.
[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Looking forward to seeing what this does produce, however.

Umbrella Interest is already a part of this though we will be producing specific bio chips for you line of clones along with cheap new medical benefits for their early development.

If there is anything that my company can offer, please don't hesitate to ask. I enjoy being apart of the new clone army.

Miss Blonde

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

We can set up a thread to start the contract process.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Same thing. We can do a private thread for contracting and development if you want.

My company LOOM can produce droids to keep track of the basic functions and smooth along the tedious tasks. The company is on the small side, but it will be expanding.

(No offense taken :lol:)

I'm not sure the bio chips will need a thread, though if it does I'll be sure to mention you.

Also PM me for specific Bio Chips you need made for specific things you want your clones to do.

Miss Blonde

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

A thread for Spaarti and Umbrella to sign contracts for the biochips lol. And for Spaarti to provide Umbrella with clones and what not or other awesome tech that we have

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom