Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Character?

So, out of boredom and looking through pictures for NPCs im making, i came across this picture (Down below)
KuruVsBlackHolePirates-CotBHP.jpg

Link to bigger picture - http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/0e/KuruVsBlackHolePirates-CotBHP.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111231202000

Originally my plan was to make them be separate NPCs i was using for a project of mine, but then an idea popped into my head that i kind of want to entertain. So instead of being simple NPCs i am out asking the community if anyone wants to write the female in the pair here.

My idea was that the two of them were some kind of sibling like pair that made off with a ship a few years ago and now are running about as smugglers and mercenaries. Both could be force sensitive or not, and they would be around the age of 16-18, to make the whole idea of two kids surviving as smugglers and mercenaries more believable and to allow for some semblance of training for the chiss one. From there the pair would basically just go do adventures, join in public threads, maybe even join factions that fit the story (Like the Kathol Outback or like set up factions.)

This means if i do this with someone, they need to be consistent with posts so we don't lose focus too fast, and be interested in more constant interactions to build up the story lain out.

So ya, anyone find the idea interesting? It is barebones, i know but that was because it was a spur of the moment idea that i was interested in seeing if someone else was interested enough to expand it with myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom