Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Business.

Sakerei Karooni

Pilot of Darth Kyros
Three Jawas approach the job board with a curious look between them, speaking rapidly and then the lead on gesturing. The second one, much taller then the other two, shrugged, The third, who's voice was somewhat softer but almost artificial, gave a note of consent. Provided any credits they got from this was going straight to their LAdy, nothing too bad could come of it.

To Mr. Grimm,

If you are looking for someone to assist in the acquisition of materials or technical assistance of minor or moderate degrees, we of the Karooni family offer the assistance. All proceeds would be going to Rahvin industries of payment, and with that any confidence between companies will be kept just as that. We can provide three vessels and two molecular furnaces to supply raw materials for ship production when we are not deployed elsewhere by Rahvin industries, and look forward to any future business you may find with us!

-The Karooni Family

Sakerei Karooni

Pilot of Darth Kyros
I'm still a bit new as to how I can use said furnaces, but if you know about any old battlefields specifically or areas in where salvage of old capital ships or rare materials are needed, I can hop over, melt them down and ship back what we get to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom