Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Admin

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
As some of you may or may not have noticed, @Veiere Arenais has been helping us out a lot, both in the past and the present, so I've made him an Admin to help me with the faction page. We all know that I could use the help as I'm on my phone most of the time ;)

(And no, he didn't have to propose to Kay to get the job :p )

Thank you, [member="Lady Kay"] !

There've been a few unexpected changes going around for me recently but Commenor has been a saving grace since day one and I'll be happy to do what I can to help. If anyone has any need of me, OOC or otherwise, don't hesitate to shout out.

Otherwise, business as usual :p

Kay-Larr

Yes [member="Atheus"] . I see that it's become the norm for [member="Veiere Arenais"] . But he's a patient man ;)

Such praise and yet I've not done a great deal of work, really.

It's mostly been through RP of which I've gained as much if not more so from it all as everyone else has.

You people give me too much credit though I won't turn it away :p

Kay-Larr

[member="Darlyn Excron"]

Treat him well? Of course I do, silly :p

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

You've done a lot more for us than you think. You've been there for us since day one. And there for me even longer. So you deserve a lot of praise.

[member="Veiere Arenais"], [member="Lady Kay"],

I may have not threaded with either of you, but I have read your threads, as well as heard about you before hand. So I have no problems with having an admin who is suited for the job as well as you are.

As some say, You may feel inadequate, but in that moment, you deserve more than what you are given.

[member="Atheus"] | [member="Lady Kay"]

I wasn't excited about being King at all...

Then I realized...

Capture_zpsezhpmg7k.png

How good that looks in my signature...

[member="Atheus"]

Technically I'm not yet King so I can't really jump on that Tag just yet though I do have the Vanguard one :p

Though now I'm wondering about a new lightsaber crystal lol

[member="Veiere Arenais"], Maybe go with a dual color? Since you have separate hilts that can connect, have one Purple/violet, with the other blue?

Though I can't judge. I have a Red bladed lighsaber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom