Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never Trust a Redhead or a Sith

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled as she waited at her testing facility. She had promised some new stuff had delivered and had more on the way but she needed someone to provide her with r&d and she was hoping the sith might be willing to be on that band wagon. She had cleared the facility of all but her various guards, to ensure secrecy and made other steps. She just hoped they were willing to come like they said they might. She started messing with a chip, as she waited, trying to make sure not to get her suit dirty but not able to resist the tempitation to fiddle while bored.

Daxton entered the compound wearing his usual purple and green armor complete with mirrored helm and reflective cloak, the very essence of a predatory warrior, intent with the business of war. He wasn't the least bit concerned about the security, or the seeming lack of it all. Announcing his arrival to the staff, he waited silently to be shown to the show case area.

Alli Wren

A
A protocol droid showed the way, though to all outer appearances, it was surprisingly humanoid it moved very smoothly, and was not metallic but looked like it had skin. It brought Daton to a very familiar weapon testing warehouse. Where an nervous Alli cleaned up a bit. She smiled and greeted the sith " Greetings I am Alli Wren, Ceo of Baktoid Industries. We are glad to see you accepted our request. We have a few things to try, which I hope you enjoy, and then I hope we can talk some business. " she messed with her data pad and made sure the tests were ready, but first she wanted to show them close up, and with that she led him to a table, where several grenades were, and behind that was a strange piece of machinery that looked like a bunch of parts that worked together for something. " This is our two new technologies, a pressure sensitive grenade, that can be activated via a code, on these three buttons, or via a signal sent by some personal computer on the person. " She references 3 very slight buttons, that look hardly noticeable. " And behind it is our new droid mind to control tanks that previously took upwards of 6 people to run. "

"I am Daxton Bane." The Sith knight introduced himself, "I am looking forward to your demonstration of these products and if they prove to be useful, we may put an order with your company."

Alli Wren

A
" A pleasure to meet you, now please enjoy the show. "The grenades were shown to hit the ground and explode, be sent a signal.. and with various different cores, including thermal detonators reaching 20 meters, and gas, and cryoban and an ion core. she then looked to him, "Could you please do me a favor and when the next grenade is thrown try to move it or stop it with those abilities of yours" She said knowing that the second the grenade encountered the force it would blow. She smiled, and waited as the grenade flew through the air.

When the grenade exploded, Daxton said, "Most interesting. Is the weapon stable prior to arming? What safeguards are there in case accidental priming? Tell me more about the properties of this grenade."

Alli Wren

A
" as I said, the grenade can only be armed by a signal from a quantum encrypted signal, from a personal computer, or by entering the correct code on the three buttons. It is rather easy for anyone who knows the codes to do so quickly, but we obviously suggest to use a personal computer, which we are working on a chip to carry on you to help you arm them and do other things. The cores are interchangeable and can take on almost any property. It would be hard to accidentally arm them. " She then clicked a button and a tank, from another manufacturer known for its need to be powered by men and not a computer came to life, " As you can see by the camera's no one is inside. and it works at the same capacity if not better " She smiled as it began to fire and do various other maneuvers. " do you have any other questions?"

"Yes what is the effective range for the activating the grenades. Can they be bundled in groups and transported prior to activation? I wish to inspect the tank for myself. What is the accuracy on that thing?"

Alli Wren

A
" The range is as far as your personal computer can reach, so obviously this requires a somewhat decent range on suit computers, or whatever else your group might use. They of course can be bundled in groups and transported, you can do just about anything with them. Alli pressed a few buttons and a door opened to some stairs, " Feel free to inspect the tank, it is as accurate as any manned tank if not more so as it has my personal targeting algorithims. "

Daxton began inspecting the tank even though he knew full well the capabilities. After going over it with a fine tooth comb, he said, "Talk to me about price."

Alli Wren

A
" She smiled, I would say that around 3,000 a grenade, and 20,000 a control unit. We of course offer discounts to bulk purchases. We also wondered if the Sith wanted to be part of a new program... which lets the members get first access to our new weapons first. " She smiled, and waited for an reply, curious to what was going through the man's mind.

"I will place an order for 1,000 units of the grenades and 100 units of the control unit for my personal armory. Should they perform as promised you can look forward to a steady order of war material from me and I will recommend it to the Logistics Command to award you the contract for supplying our forces. Agreed?"

Alli Wren

A
" Of course, Shall I have it loaded into your personal ship, or shipped to a location. " She smiled and pondered what his decision would be, and hoped the sith would further contract with her. It was always fun when you got to sign such a deal and make a contact. " We are working on a method to send the signal effectively, shall I contact you should we reach a breakthrough? "

"Send them to this address." Writing down an address on the data pad, it was to be delivered to the a business called Daytime Funtime Enterprises. A further check would later reveal this to be a toy manufacturing company. "I have heard a certain rumor that you can confirm my dear. Is it true that you have a new line of mobile battle droids? I wish to see them for myself if possible."

Alli Wren

A
She then decided to mention something fun. " We of course have our various models of Droideka's , Perhaps one of those is what you speak of? " She then decided to show her newest toy, " I have one last thing to show you... " She didn't press any buttons... she spoke, " Display case XR-02 activate" A cart showing several chips that were tiny, appeared out of the floor. Our latest in cybernetics, These chips allow you to interface with computers and droids with your mind so to speak, It is what we imagine can send the signal to your grenades, you can preset certain commands such as the signal to blow up the grenade. It also allows you to interact with the tanks, " She said with a smile wondering if he liked it. it was the cutting edge.. but not for everyone.

"Interesting. Tell me more." Daxton leaned forward to inspect the chips up close. He might have use for these especially as remote triggering devices on expendable units.

Alli Wren

A
Alli forwarded onto his datapad the stats " I trust you will find it is quite a versatile series of implants, but they are costly, 1,000,000 credits for just the chips, " She smiled knowing that if bought in bulk of course the price went down. " I am sure you can find numerous plus she had a feeling they would pay for them.. if they were interested. " I was also wondering if you perhaps were interested in the mineral known as Cortosis"

"Should I be interested in the implants. I would need med data regarding recovery time for different alien species types as well as data on possible chip rejection by the host body. Furthermore if any implantation would be done it would be done on a Sith world, with a Sith Med team on overwatch. I believe we can do business if you provide me with the data I require."

"What about Cortosis?" Daxton asked being careful to not to show his interest too obviously.

Alli Wren

A
Alli forwarded Daxton data regarding the various medical records, and their trial runs, It was conclusive that it was largely complication free, but in older cases complications had developed. She smiled as she spoke about Cortosis " Well, I have recently become heavily invested in mining, and I have found that I have surplus Cortosis, and was wondering if the Sith were interested as the past has shown they have been. I have begun the production of Cortosis Battle droids but since it has numerous uses, I was hoping that a man of your position might know someone who was interested"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom