Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netherworld Is Officially Over

I'd like to thank everyone for participating. Compared to the previous events, this event was gargantuan. With 90% of the legwork done in the first two weeks, I'm immensely proud of this event and the community's participation in it.

Netherworld has definitely raised the bar for what this community can accomplish when we check the Skype chats and the drama at the door and roll up our sleeves for some good ol' fashioned role-play.

6k total posts. I can't say nothin' bad about something that generated that much activity. Thanks for the experience, everyone.

Akala said:
Dominions are halted. Apologies if you didn't finish, but it's been two weeks.
Question [member="Tefka"] - Can those that have not been completed be completed as a continuation of the old dominion rules (ie: continue to 100 posts)? Or do the dominions need to be entirely restarted?

Darth Vornskr said:
Didn't expect the Event to end in that fashion.

But then again I didn't really know how it was gonna end anyways :p
There was a little more story, but it wasn't all that important and we had lost steam. I didn't want Netherworld to end how Masks did though, so I improvised.

Seraphina Shel'tah said:
Question [member="Tefka"] - Can those that have not been completed be completed as a continuation of the old dominion rules (ie: continue to 100 posts)? Or do the dominions need to be entirely restarted?
[member="Tefka"]

Still very interested in this, got time zones wrong, like 2 posts shy xD
Would prefer to carry on to 100 rather than just drop them, if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom