Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Judgement Squadron | Imperial Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Dawn Central Command

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a Rapid Response Task Force for the Politorate
  • Image Credit:
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Fleet Name: Judgement Squadron
  • Classification: Rapid Response Naval Task Force
  • Affiliation:
    • Sularen Association
      • Politorate
  • Fleet Symbol: Here
  • Description: Judgement Squadron is a Rapid Response Naval Task Force established by Dorian Sevanar , the Director-Admiral of the Politorate , as a means to provide the Politorate with a Main Fleet to utilize in Major Operations requiring the use of a Main Fleet. Unlike most fleets in the Politorate , Judgement Squadron is comprised of vessels acquired through the Open-Market rather then Politorate-Exclusive Assets making it a dangerous opponent due to the presence of Star Destroyers and Battlecruisers within Judgement Squadron
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Relus
  • Ports of Call:
    • Deep Core
    • Core Worlds
    • Colonies
    • Expansion Region
    • Inner Rim
    • Mid Rim
    • Outer Rim
    • Wild Space
    • Unknown Regions
  • Goals: To protect the interests of the Politorate and to hunt down dangerous enemies of the Politorate
COMPOSITION INFORMATION
MEMBERS
  • Director-Admiral Dorian Sevanar : Head of the Politorate and overall commander of Judgement Squadron
  • Colonel Hayden Stahl : Second-in Command of Judgement Squadron and Commanding Officer of the Resurgent

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
[ Include a description of the fleet’s history. Who started it, how and why it was formed, modus operandi, any events tied into its creation and existence, prior allegiances, notable battles, etc. ]

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
CETCOM CETCOM

I'll be conducting this review for you. There's just two points that I have before this is ready to be stamped.

1. Affiliation
Affiliation:
  • Salient Interstellar

Please link Salient Intersteller here.

2. Unusable Factory Submission

This is not an Open Market item. Instead, the sole affiliation is "HCLI" (which I believe refers to this HCLI). Therefore, it can only be used by that company and would require a Factory Submission Modification in order to be usable by a company other than the listed one.

Those are my thoughts. Please tag me when you have completed any edits.

Submission Name: Agent 66 | Salient Interstellar
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: Bring this Submission up to date.

Submission Name: Judgement Troopers
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To Bring this Submission up to Date

Submission Name: 142nd Legion | Salient Interstellar
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To add some changes to this Submission

Submission Name: Neo-Imperial Filibuster | Salient Interstellar
Link to Submission:
Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To add some Changes to this Submission
Don't forget to include a list of changes and remember to tag Codex Staff when you're ready for live judging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom