Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neil Vegas - Deactivated

TB-705

T
NAME: Neil Vegas
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'11"
WEIGHT: 159lbs
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Dirty Blonde
SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (REQUIRED : 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Flying
+Decisive
+Determined
-Impulsive
-Reckless
-Short-sighted
-Domineering
-Insensitive

APPEARANCE:
He walks around in grease stained white shirt with a permanent bedhead.

BIOGRAPHY:
Neil Vegas has changed his name so many times he doesn't even remember what the original was. He comes from the under city of Coruscant, where orphans are as plentiful as anything else. He doesn't recall his parents. Wouldn't really want to. That time period is a black part of his life. One he prefers forgotten. What he does know is that he bounced around in the streets until he managed to get a ride out.

Done a lot of bad things. Some good. Not much to talk about really.

SHIP:
Firespray-class control ship
Kath_Scarlet_Firespray-31_FFG.png

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED :
None
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None

TB-705

T
Neil Vegas replaced another one of my characters. Gabriel Beau replaced Tycho Shorn, but I'm still writing Gabriel so I can't name change him back. Got bored of vegas, switched back to Tobias Cross, who is Tycho Shorn. Tycho Shorn is the one with the Knight rank.

If you're still tracking, you're a genius. Sorry if there's confusion.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/13768-tobias-cross/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom