Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Thread Partners (story, master, for fun)

So! The most important thing I am looking for right now is a master. I want Aleya to be neutral for now. But I want her master to be of the Sith. I want her master to be training her like she's neutral, but later on in her straining/story, I want her master to begin attempting to turn her. That is much later and I/we will deal with that later. I am also just looking for some RPs to build friends, alliances, and anything else really. Nothing silly. I like serious RPs. I can do dev threads or anything else needed.

Biography/character sheet

Aleya Dajov said:
So! The most important thing I am looking for right now is a master. I want Aleya to be neutral for now. But I want her master to be of the Sith. I want her master to be training her like she's neutral, but later on in her straining/story, I want her master to begin attempting to turn her. That is much later and I/we will deal with that later. I am also just looking for some RPs to build friends, alliances, and anything else really. Nothing silly. I like serious RPs. I can do dev threads or anything else needed.

Biography/character sheet
I may be interested in this idea.

[member="Vengeance"]

aye, but I decided to flip flop it. Training her with the Jedi until knight level, if you would like, add me on Skype and you could help with her getting to master level. Skype: desskitofficial

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom