Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Sith Spawn

Matreya

Ok, say an ancient tomb was filled with super apex predators, what would they be in your opinion? Ie, Maalraas made immune to mentalism? Super tough humanoids with tree trunk thick arms? I need new ideas. So tag me with em!

Matreya

Valik said:
Terentateks(plural), or worse, and they'd realistically kill you.
Yep, thats why I aint playin with more then the one I got lmao.

And by Super Apex, what I had meant was beings that were already great predators, just made worse by sith alchemy.

Matreya

Darth Janus said:
They would all kill one another and eventually starve to death. Optimally. Either that or they would suffocate and die due to lack of oxygen.
Always said this exact bit about game logic. But i still need it to make it work so *shrug*

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
one of the best go to for apex predator sith spawn is a leviathan (and finding a way to take one down can be fun) or a Terentatek (more doable as one or two.... more and you really really need to be strong. The k'kerya dragon is another apex predator on Cularin but that is 200 meters of sense immune danger. Corrupted creatures like rancors on and bull rancors can be good or a gorax

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
Terentatek's though and leviathan's hibernate and they have never fully explored if they need or better how much oxygen they need. Since it is usually in places strong in the darkside it is possible the species use a form of sustenance and feed from the darkside energies to stay alive with minimal oxygen in the caves.

Matreya

Some Dark Side altered species are known to be in a deep hibernation and survive for a LONG time. As well, say a planet survives a huge battle, the ground above and around the tomb is likely to gain holes etc, which would allow a flow of oxygen within.

Gezes Skel

G
Simply use sith alchemy to give them hibernation capibilities, or prehaps be able to live without oxegen, their only form of sustenance being the dark side?

Altered Gundarks.
Altered baby Exogorths.
Altered Slice hounds.
Altered Gorog.
Altered Gorax.

Gezes Skel

G
Ofc, [member="D-Man"], if you'd like more tag me. Those ewere just off teh top of my head.

Matreya

I need em for enemies in a thread Im doing. I want to reach like 20k words just myself in the thread, thus the more enemies I can think of to face would be great. [member="Gezes Skel"]

Gezes Skel

G
Okay. *Takes a long breath*

Technobeasts,
Sith Wyrms,
Modified Wyyshokk(s),
Carniviourous banthas,
Modified Krayt dragon(s),
Modified Tach(s),
Modified Nexu,
Normal Nexu,
Modified Zekkeg,
Normal Zekkeg,
Bull rancors,
Modified Bull rancors,
Alchemically created mobile mini-sarlaacs,
Rabid kushibans,
Drochs (one of my favorite monsters in the SW universe),
Nazi Wookies (i'm running out of ideas!),
Tuk'ata(s),
Hssissis(s) (Dark side dragons),
Guard droids,
Vorknsrs,
Yasmlari,
Giant blue elephant jedi with lightsaber tonails and spongebob stickers! (I'm... out of ideas.)

Right, that's all just off the top of my head some more. xD If I think of more, I'll tag you.

[member="D-Man"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom