Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Jedi Person

Are you a Jedi? No? Then stop reading, you doofus :p If you are, go right ahead!

So I've been working on bringing Nyx here back into action. That required figuring out why she kind of disappeared. As far as I'm concerned I did a good job of that. The people she once trusted, the old members of the Sith Empire, experimented on her to try and create the 'perfect soldier'. I know, really stereotypical concept. However they entrusted the wrong people at the wrong time. When the Empire collapsed those who had been working on her kind of went crazier than they already were. Instead of helping her they just kind of karked her up.

Doing so included injecting her with Sith Poison... via her eye, spine, and neck. Yeah. Not fun. This did a few things to her: It rekindled her hatred for all things force related, started to break down her body, and, well... made it apparent that she, in reality, is actually force sensitive. Shocker. She doesn't know that last part yet though. Most recently she's escaped her crazy captors and now finds herself working for the Protectorate. But Nyx knows that the poison in her veins is threatening to kill her at any second. She's already about to lose sight in her right eye.

Which leads me to the plot point I want to work on: For once she puts her hatred of force-users aside and tries to get treatment. That's where you come in! You actually don't have to be a healer for this. I'm fine with NPCing whoever works on her (or having you NPC them, or even working with multiple people). What I'm looking for is a Jedi or two for Nyx to talk with. Spend time with while she tries to reverse the affects of that damn poison. But, as you may remember, she does really hate the majority of force-users. Part of it is what they did to her (and her squad mates). Some of it is the poison talking. So there is a catch...

You have to be a bit of an old-school type Jedi. No war-mongering. No running around blowing things up in the name of space-Jesus or anything like that. Nah bruh. I'm talking knowledge-loving, peace-keeping, cookie-cooking, kind-hearted Jedi peeps. Pretty much the opposite of Nyx herself. Honestly I think it would be fun to write out, especially with her strange, rough dynamic. So if you're an old-school-ish Jedi lass or laddie and think this sounds cool... respond below.
Corvus Raaf is the best example I can think of when it comes to the more traditional style Jedi. But I haven't seen to much of her, so don't hold me to that statement! :D

TL;DR: I want old-school Jedi to chat with while people extract poison from my eye.

I was like.... yay, Jedi! That's me!

And then I was like oh my god traditional Jedi ew gross get it off me.

On the flip side, we'd be great friends, you and I.

I'll tag a couple of potentially interested parties, to help: [member="Corvus Raaf"]? [member="Avalore Eden"]?

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

*saw 'Jedi', read anyway*

I'm totally not a Jedi, but I've got a ancient Sith ghostie trying to eat my soul. We could sit down and queen about our problems for a while :p

[member="Evard L'Rik"]
Are you a force user?
*squints at screen*
*remembers she's actually wearing her glasses at night for once*
*stops squinting*
Yeah, you're a force user. Nyx would probably shoot Evard before they could talk about their problems. Because one of her problems is hating 99.99% of force users. Just wait until she finds out she is one...

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
I lack a great amount of knowledge when it comes to the Levantine Sanctum. Perhaps you could enlighten me? Nyx's views on them, based on what she might know, would influence whether she'd go to them or now.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

It's not like Evard can use the Force... He's using too much energy and rage to keep that bloody ghost contained.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"] - The Levantine Sanctum began as the 'Silent Conclave', a small group of former members of the Jedi Order who grew tired of Republic politics. Later they would find that they were not alone in this, and so the faction made a conscious choice to found a place in the galaxy where people could be free from imperialist dogma. Every planet keeps their own rules and governments, with the Levantines enforcing humanitarian aid and general goodwill within their cloud of influence.

TL;DR you can do as you like long as you follow Wheaton's Law. :p

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
I have done nothing wrong, former master. Your 'allies' borrowed me, and then refused to give me back, treating me in ways that did not make me stronger- but made me weaker. I was supposed to rejoin the Blackblades stronger than ever. That's the promise they gave you.

Instead we have ended up here.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

Not really any 'traditional' Jedi in SJs however there are some that come close to it.

But your best bet for this might be [member="Carn Dista"] .. he is grumpy but traditional. But I am not sure if he is taking Padawans.

[member="Iella E'ron"]
I'll look into it. Though I'll note that Nyx isn't looking for a master. Just someone to put up with her. 'Course, if someone wants to pass on some knowledge while she undergoes some healing, she might be willing to listen. Might. Her general anti-99.99%-of-force-users-ness means she probably wouldn't want to learn how to control her 'curse' (as she would put it if she knew).

Zane Watts said:
I was like.... yay, Jedi! That's me!

And then I was like oh my god traditional Jedi ew gross get it off me.

On the flip side, we'd be great friends, you and I.

I'll tag a couple of potentially interested parties, to help: [member="Corvus Raaf"]? [member="Avalore Eden"]?
The Jedi Order is as traditional as it gets and we serve the Galactic Republic. And obviously we would love to have you join our Faction. Feel free to start a conversation here or PM me.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

[member="Corvus Raaf"]
I don't think I can see Nyx joining the Republic full-on, at least not at the moment. But if the Order is helping her... I'd imagine she would help them out in return. Just with a 'bit' (read; a lot) of swearing, some complaining, and 'some' difficulty working with others. She's generally the type of person who's well-suited for the darkside. Yet she's doing her best to cling on to the little amount of compassion she has left... even if it looks like she's suffocating it under twenty layers of snark, sarcasm, and curse words. Her time with the Jedi helping her is meant to decide her path- essentially whether she ends up on a mission to kill all force users and Imperials or turns into some sort of space-hippie. Or who knows, maybe a third, better option will show up?

For now her main allegiance is with credits the Protectorate. But they don't have healers quite like the 'Pub does.
I'm pretty sure that if anyone could convince her to put on a bath-robe and wave around a lightstick though, it would probably be Corvus or someone pretty similar...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom