Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a few Criminals to beat up Blank

Blank

B
I have decided to go full alt now, and finally created a character I had stuck in my hand for a while. He is basically space batman, just a lot more violent and a lot less awesome (meaning his has little skills and no real gadgets or anything, he is basically just a dude in armor who hunts criminals).

To celebrate doing this I want a few criminals (or general bad guys) for a thread where he basically gets beat up by enemies with superior gear and skills, because getting a hard beating is pretty much what his character will be about for some time now lol.

So yeah holla at me if you're interested.

[member="Blank"]

Wha? You won't pay me to kick your butt? :O Kidding. I'll totally NPC it unless you have already got a PC rival.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

If we go with the payment thing you and Ardgal here could both be paid to break his knee caps. Money + beating people = best things ever.

I'd be happy to RP with this character. You may have already seen one of my alts, Xerox, but this guy is more of a fighter. The options are broad. You want someone to help you out, or someone to beat the snot out of you? Blake can do both, as he's currently in the realm of 'anti-hero.' Up to you. I'm fine with either.

[member="Blank"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom