Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navy Manifest

Capital Ships
Space Stations/SatellitesStar DreadnaughtsCommand ShipsStar DestroyersLight Star DestroyersHeavy CruisersCruisersFrigatesCorvettes
Other Starships
Note: CIS designations are the same as stock, but with CIS communications, command and tactical systems.

Elite StarfightersStarfightersInterceptorBombersGunshipsDrop PodsDropshipsHeavy DropshipsLanding CraftScout VesselsPatrol CraftPersonal Transports

Pick the good ones then enigma, we need a solid manifest that isn't a mile long. I've trimmed the above CIS list of old and crap.

I have a stat tracking sheet, if I sent it to you is there any chance you could enter some ships please?

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Part of the idea Nick and I were discussing is to make this look like like a real military. Pick ships that do the job the best. You don't see actual militaries releasing 3+ different hull types for a size. You make something that can be retrofitted or fulfill another role with a load out. we should make a solid core fleet for the cis. And then use other ships as "special teams" that can add flavor and purpose to each fleets.

Also it saves the Techno Union money to focus on repairing and servicing specific ships.

| [member="Enigma"] | [member="Daichi"] |

I gave the One Sith three Omen-class capital ships.

Edit: When we finally go minor, we won't be able to use any ships above 1k.

EmKay

Why do you tag me, [member="Irys Arist'lar"]? I know nothing of this stuff. I'll just assume you know what you're doing and defer my opinion to [member="Marek Starchaser"].

Naming conventions:

CSX - Standard ship of the line
CSL - Landing craft
CSI - Interdictor type
CS/TX - droid fighters

Followed by three numbers.

First indicates size from 0 for fighters, bombers and dropships to 7 for command ships.
Second indicates generation. 0 for older vessels, 1 for brand new. Ships after the latest batch will be generation "2".
The final number differentiates between models

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom