Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nar Shaddaa Invasion OOC thread.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
This is a topic for honest OOC discussion and clarification of random things that often happen in events. Please keep it civil and clean, else I will hunt you down and grind you into sausage.

Just so everyone knows:

In my opinion, OOC threads are best used when they are geared toward more general announcements and asking questions anyone can is welcomed to answer. Should one wish to contact a specific Writer or small group of Writers for whatever reason, please use Private Messages instead of posting it in this thread.

If one properly attempts to communicate another Writer over a perceived issue and cannot reach a mutual agreement, please contact a Role-Play Judge for assistance. Depending on the importance of the situation though, it might be more expedient to move on and ignore the offending Writer unless his or her action is perceived to be important to the thread.

No matter what though, please have fun. If one finds his or herself not having fun, please remain calm and attempt to find means to make the thread fun for oneself and others.

@[member="Selena Halcyon"]

I'm waiting on you to attack btw. I know our planetary guns are shooting you but I don't control them. The ships are on the defense though so we'll await a response. Or if you are awaiting Joshua, I'll give till tomorrow afternoon when I'm back from work and slept.
Also, tag me and others please. And are you going to give a fleet manifest? Me and the Sith did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom