Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nani...Im scared. Who ARE these people!?

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"]

welcome! New faces can be scary, but you'll be fine! If you have any questions or cant find something you need don't hesitate to ask! Hope you enjoy your stay on chaos! Look forward to your creations!

Atlas Kane

A
you-are-already-dead-hokuto-no-ken-750x400.jpg
Omae wa mou Shindeiru.​
nobutforreal. Welcome back, mate.

Valiens Nantaris said:
Stick around more than a week this time and you'll find out. :p
Actually RP with me for a change and maybe I will.

Also, My muse has consented to write with me once more. So long as the muse doesn't leave...I'm not going anywhere this time. ;-)

Allyson Locke said:

welcome! New faces can be scary, but you'll be fine! If you have any questions or cant find something you need don't hesitate to ask! Hope you enjoy your stay on chaos! Look forward to your creations!
Oh my god, who are you?!??! Welcoming me to a place I helped found? NANI! I'm scared!!!

[member="Garith Darkhold"] Can I sit on your porch? I can't find mine!

D: I'm just trying to do my job. I've never seen you before so I was making sure you knew where to go. The offer still stands if you need help with being directed where to start don't be afraid to ask. I like to help the elderly find their way across the street :) I'm a good girl scout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom