Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change?

I know it says for sub-accounts you can change your name at the thread, but what about for a writers account? I'll be honest in saying Jacen's not as interesting as half the other characters I've made so I just feel like dropping him. But I'd also want to change his name, so is that possible or am I stuck with him?

[member="Jacen Saar"], Any account you have can be changed *for the namesake* in the thread you are talking about. I have done it a few times with this account, and I have had no problems. So if you want to change your name, just go and request it. Wait till it's done, and poof, you have a new character to create.

Jacen Saar said:
I know it says for sub-accounts you can change your name at the thread, but what about for a writers account? I'll be honest in saying Jacen's not as interesting as half the other characters I've made so I just feel like dropping him. But I'd also want to change his name, so is that possible or am I stuck with him?
Navigate to your profile page, click the Edit Profile button beside your characters button, and one of the options is to change your account name.

[member="Ulgra"]

You can do it yourself, however your Username (which you log in with) doesn't change when you do this. This leads to two names being taken, limiting the possibilities for others. I've changed your username, meaning you'll log in with Ulgra.

[member="Snowflake"]
I do think it changes the username after a month passes. Originally I could log in via Darth Vitium (due to the accidental account erasure in January) as my username, but after I changed the account to Lily Kirsche Kuhn that became the new username to log in with.

Or it could just be that someone saw the name change and did it without saying anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom