Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nadramie Sabers (Custom Lightsabers, Kyber Crystals, Buy Lightsabers)

Nadramie Corporations presents:​
and
Decorative-Header-3--Arvin61r58.png
Foreword:

Anton Nadramie offers to the masses at their pleasure a wide variety of synthetically made crystals and even rare crystals excavated from far worlds. Factions, businesses, and people have come together to make this possible. One very honorable mention is [member="Nikias"] whom handles the main source of crystals mined. Being the provider gives him some exlusive privileges. This can also be made open to factions who sign contracts on to Nadrmie CO. You can contact the CEO Anton Nadramie with questions on this matter.

empr3a.jpg

Non-Custom Stock:
Nadramie Sabers provides in part of Nadrmie Crystals, standard lightsabers for the common man. If a specific mode for a saber is wanted but is not present please consult the customs section or contact Anton Nadramie with specific design plans for Non-Custom lightsabers.

A plain handle, that comes in pieces with an easy instruction manual to put together. This is sold in every lightsaber order with a kyber crystal of the user's choice. The process of this is done because of Market restrictions on mass producing lightsabers.
medium.JPG
Basic Hilt - 2000 Credits
Faction Discount - 1250 Credits

Shoto sabers and other designs are in the works for future products. Though for now there is the basic saber hilt. No special tricks or gimmicks, just activate the ignition button and slice. If you know of or have schematics for a practical and simple design for other lightsabers contact Anton Nadramie directly. All lightsaber pommels sold here will feature a company brand N polished into the pommel.

Lightsaber Crystals:

- Adegan -
The Kathracite is mostly used in training sabers this is not the case with these Nadramie Kathracite crystals. They work well in training sabers but are relatively used in normal lightsabers. This is the most common and easy to find making the absurdly low price of... 150 Credits.
Another form of Adegan crystal is the Relacite which is a similar story to the Kathracite crystals. Though these one's edges are more refined making the blade tip slightly pointed. This adds no real effect aside from visual, as the point doesn't add in length if anything it just takes tip width away. Due to this nature it is worth the same price as the Kathracite... 150 Credits.
Because of these two being classified as Adegan with no price difference,
upon requesting just 'an Adegan crystal' will result in
which ever has more stock at the time
sent at random to the buyer

- Marilite: A cousin to the Adegan crystals, though not being the most powerful crystal it is extremely adaptable. It has been used for blasters, sabers, and speculated use for art of them. These crystals (and all other crystals) can be bought without a lightsaber handle for use of these other specifics. Due to the nature of this gem the starting price is... 200 Credits.

- Bloodshine: The standard issue "Sith" lightsaber crystal. In the hands of a master these can channel dark side force energies to actually break other lightsaber crystals in combat. A truly awesome weapon to own, though a disclaimer is that these crystals are not as strong as the older Bloodshine crystals that the empire used. These have been sealed away in storage holds for redistribution and over time have lost some potency. However if one requires a fully powered Bloodshine crystal they may custom order one. Due to the nature of this piece it was marked much higher, but as a compensation for lack of power their price sits firmly at a reasonable price of...
350 Credits.

These crystals can be shaded to any other color for an additional 75 Credits per crystal unless buying in bulk, then deals can be negotiated.

geode2k132fb.jpg

Customs

Now, we all know that people want to be special. They want to stand out from the rest, we're all shinning stars but we all want to be brighter or flashy than the others. It's a common trait of sentients, and that is respected here at Nadramie Sabers. Because there will be those who won't settle for the standard, non-flashy, hilt. So Anton Nadramie has allowed access to Custom Sabers for the public. Qualifications for a custom-saber include,

+ A hilt design that is not the standard one pictured in the section Non-Custom Stock after the second paragraph.
+ A Lightsaber crystal that is not mentioned in the Lightsaber Crystals section, including Adegan crystals not mentioned.
+ Added effects, such as blades or ionized blades for the lightsabers.
+ Any aesthetic additions outside of hilt design such as ray-skin wraps, or additional polish.
+ Different materials for the hilt of the saber are also considered custom.
+ Any different form of lightsaber (EX: Shoto, Staff, Dual, etc.)

Things that are not considered custom-make.

- A recoloring of a crystal
- Gift packaging for the lightsaber kits or crystals
- Adding initials onto the hilt can be done at Nadramie Sabers for free (Maximum 2 Letters.)
- Copying a weapon that is in the same order (EX: One standard hilt, with an Adegan crystal of purple blade, Double that.) This will result in the order of two but they can be copies of one another at no additional price.
- This will cost extra but it will not be considered custom, an extension of the saber's grip up to five inches. Though this is not considered custom it is an additional cost to preform.

For each quality that is considered 'custom' the weapon will be charged an additional amount dependent on both the time to create, research, gather, and send the piece. Example(s) can be found below this showing price variations.

Golden Phase Saber -
Make: Dualphase
Crystal: Bloodshine
Design: Standard Hilt (+3 inches for Dual Phase)
Material: Gold

-thread-
Make: Dualphase research costs 3000 credits.
Crystal: Bloodshine, standard. 300 credits.
Design: Standard hilt, 2000 credits. Additional three inches, 150 credits.
Material: Gold is mined from business partners, 500 credits. Gold is a precious material, 1000 credits.
Creation time: 2 custom decisions were made, though one of these choices resulted in two complications making the count 3. With three counters active this adds an additional 750 credits.
Delivery Time: The customer lives in a nearby system, resulting in a tier one delivery, 100 credits.

The total cost is 7,800 credits.

Prices List:
Researching different makes aside from standard will always cost 3000 credits. Even for contracted factions or notable members unless Anton Nadramie vetos this rule for the purchase.
Crystals vary for everyone not listed in the standard. A standard generalizatoin that is subject to change would put the prices from 150-1,000,000 credits. This is due to the extremely rare nature of some crystals.
Designs will vary for each one. Researching a new one requires a down payment of at least 1000 credits but can be raised depending on the purchase.
Material steel may not be the best material in your opinion, this can be changed for a price. Acquiring different materials will always cost at least 500 credits. Though if an allied faction does not have access to this material it may raise up to 4000 credits. This is subject to change. If precious material is brought in by the customer it can allow for no excavation fee. Though it will still be charged depending on density and ease of work that the craftsmen have with it. A fair range is 50-3000 credits.
Creation Time varies for the amount of counters that acquire for each additional detail deemed custom. Every one counter is worth 250 credits.
Delivery Time is divided into multiple categories. These are, Home (50 credits) which is aligned to those who come to pick up their lightsaber kits or live on Biitu. Next is nearby system which results in a tier one delivery or 100 credits. This can rise up to 1000 credits but is not limited to that price alone. As every order is unique and different.

Every custom-made lightsaber will require it's own development thread before it can be used. Standard purchases without any customization will be instant transactions and can be used immediately. Though these development threads will be the timer allotted to those who create custom sabers, preventing custom lightsabers being used instantly. They will be in character and will either be with Anton Nadramie directly or NPC dictated under the account of Anton Nadramie. Once this is complete it serves as a proof of purchase and fairness, though if required by admins Anton Nadramie will create a 'New Technology' page for each custom lightsaber free of charge. Though if the customer wishes to make it on their own, they may.

Orders can be made on this thread, for those of custom nature should be sent to Anton Nadramie's inbox after posting in this thread. Though this is not required per-say, just easier on the developer.

Disclaimer:
Sales will begin upon posting of this topic, all sales are final, no refunds, Anton Nadramie and his companies are not held responsible for any kind of injury or causation of harm to environment or persons. Upon purchasing a lightsaber kit and crystal from Nadramie Sabers ensures complete responsibility to the owner. A writ of purchase which is what this thread will provide as each order that is placed here will be filled or rejected. Acquiring this 'writ' is acceptance of this contract between Nadramie Sabers and the user.

Will be making a custom saber, I'll send it to your inbox. As of now I'd like to request two basic sabers with Adegan Crystals, colored purple.

Custom Saber [x]

Thank you for using Nadramie Sabers. Your twin sabers are yours now for the price of 2300 credits with two kathracite crystals. Congratulations and thanks again.

[member="Kane Chasta"]

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
For now I would like one with marilite (the resulting blade is orange with a black core; recoloring?), standard hilt and gift packaging for the lightsaber kit (I have no intention of using it for myself)

[member="Dunames Lopez"] are you asking for an orange blade but a black crystal? I can do that for a double of the usual recoloring price if you don't mind. Nice save too, our grand opening sale is ending soonish so nice save for your wallet. Because it is just a recoloring this will be non-custom and once this is sorted out it will be ready for instant use. Here's what the bill is looking like right now.

Standard Hilt - 1,000
Double Color - 100
Marilite - 150
Gift Wrapping - Free

If I'm wrong on your request that makes the total fifty credits less, equaling 1200 credits.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
1250 credits is pretty little for the base cost of a lightsaber to be put for sale soon on a Star Tours flight... so I'll take it for what it is. Orange with a black core is among the more exotic varieties of lightsabers so it might count for a double recoloring.

[member="Dunames Lopez"] Nadramie Sabers wants fair prices for all. With the abundance of force users popping up and non-force users as well I thought I'd be generous and sell them for a lower than usual price. A bit of charity on my part,

One recolored standard lightsaber kit for you ma'am. 1250 credits for the black core, orange glow. All yours instantly ma'am.

[member="Anton Nadramie"]

The mandalorian , had some fair amount of cash to spend,and he wanted a secondary weapon made for close quarters. With a fair amount of research , and a bit of knowledge as a mechanic ; The Keshian placed on order. The Holo- recording was of an unarmored , blonde and athletic looking individual . He almost passed human, until you looked at his eyes, the weird glow , typical of all Keshians. " I would like a custom saber, I want the blade itself to be smaller. Nine inches to be exact , I would also like the color to be orange with a red glow to it, I want the crystal to be a fully operational Bloodshine crystal . Im willing to pay whatever may be reasonable for the weapon, glowstick jockies arent the only ones who use sabers." , the athlete ended the recording at that, hopefully he would get what he wanted.

The transmission patched through just fine as the order was placed. Everything resounding clearly, though due to specific areas being left unmentioned the custom order confirmation was required here. [x]

[member="Bryanjar Aulfmaor"]

Titan

"Due to recent sales I would like to order two sabers:
  • 1 Custom
  • 1 Non-Custom
The non-custom should be a Grey Adgean crystal saber, and the custom:
This is the custom saber:
Black Phase Saber -
Make: Single phase
Crystal: Relactite
Design: Standard Hilt (+1 inch to make up for pommel.)
Material: Beskar'Gam

Specifications:

The blade should be black, the hilt made out of Beskar which will be sent to you by my brother, Tor. That is all.' Tor sends the transmission, after receiving word that a purchase had been recorded on Concord Dawn, and realising that his current deal would soon be sealed.

Titan

Due to me losing the double bladed lightsaber I made when I was with the Sith, I would like to custom order a saber.

[member="anton nadramie"]

Titan

I would like to redact my Tel Rekr order as well.(As it is an alt of mine.) Just the blue Marlite, my apolagies for the inconvinience. [member="Anton Nadramie."]

Alright hmhm, a red Marilite crystal with standard hilt comes out to be 2250 credits. I do hope you enjoy your standard saber and wish you good fortune. This purchase is final and this reply serves as a receipt.

[member="Katbirye Rekr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom