Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myths of the Jedi (Time-Travel Fan Thread)

7020 BBY Ancient Jedi Temple at Tython

617976311.png

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"][member="Gherron Vael"][member="Krest"]​
The ancient forests of Tython hummed with a primordial howl. The creatures in the thick jungles whooped and shrieked. Something had disturbed their animal mannerisms. A small child. Darkened brown hair waved in the space behind her as she dashed over giant roots and under hanging branches. This small light in the force, believe or not, was one of the young pupils of Master Arsole, one of the great masters of the force renowned through out the Jedi Order. Master Arsole was also the long time master and mentor of the young child's mother.

Running and jumping as fast as she could she came upon a large stone complex entangled in branches and vines. The vines were tightly knot together. The young padawan wrinkled her nose at it. No natural fauna could so complexly entangle itself. This was the work of her mother. Her mother was a master in the manipulation of the force that lived inside all living things. The small hands of the child stretched out and grasped at invisible objects. These objects where the pools of force that she could sense. Complaining in her mind, the small child challenged her mother's work. "If mom can do it so can I!" she called out in the force. Yet, the vines did not move. There was a more powerful aura consuming the plants. The child scrunched up her face even more in displeasure. Tugging with all the tiny waves of the force she could muster she whined out loud, "Come on mother let me in!" The vines jerked and suddenly began to recede.

Lady_Jedi_Knight.png
Padawan Val'Rah Zankarr
With the sudden slack sent the child down into the hard stones. For a moment she lay in shock thinking she had done the undoing. But as the vines receded she was proven wrong as she knew her mother had finally come to reveal herself. Tall, beautiful and bewitching with burning red eyes, the tall Jedi Master glared down at her daughter. With a scorning tone she questioned her mischievous daughter, "And what were you hoping to achieve in disturbing my meditations Val'Rah? Hmm?" Val'Rah kept her gaze low and feigned interest in the Tython scuttle bugs parading before here. The master and mother instead rose her fingers. As if a hand extended from the force it gently grabbed the girl's back collar and brought her up to her. "I wanted to see you. A- and, Master Arsole said to fetch you about something. Master Zankarr." Val'Rah conceded.

Tohno.jpg
Jedi Master Val'Ryss Zankarr

Jedi Master in the force of healing and manipulation Val'Ryss Zankarr looked at her daughter Val'Rah one red eyes to another and smiled. "Is that right? Well then we should go then." Val'Ryss whispered. Val'Rah smiled and leapt down. Past the forrest then they went. As Val'Ryss passed by the creatures mirrored her movements, they were attracted to her aura. Master Zankarr herself always had a deep connection to nature. After all it is where the Jedi Masters of old had discovered her. Long ago on a feral world Jedi explorers said to have found a young child, messy hair and clothes made of intertwined plants. She had made a home with a pack of dog beasts. They treated her as her own and she protected them with a strangely powerful control over life. The Jedi took her from this world and many years later she became the Master Val'Rah called mother now.

"So tell me, what did Master Arsole say?" Val'Ryss inquired. Val'Rah twiddled her lips, pouting in trying to remember the exact words. "She had said something about the Elder Council wanting to speak to you and her about a special expedition." Val'Ryss eye-brow rose in suspicion. Expedition? To where? The Council had only a few years earlier enforced a meditation decree demanding Jedi remain at Tython base and heal from the break in force that occurred during the Bogan Scourge. Walking she folded her arms together and strained her eyes as she pondered the call. Val'Rah gave her mother a worried glance. "Something wrong mom?" Val'Ryss looked down at Val'Rah with a confused look. "I don't know my love. In the temple I felt something shift within me. There is something great moving but the shadows of the force obscure it." The wording confused and unsettled Val'Rah she climbed over a branch only to stop and fold her arms in mirror image to her mother. "I've got a bad feeling about this." she joked.

[As for everyone else, your characters are for some reason transported to the jungle Val'Ryss and her daughter Val'Rah are travelling through. Start from there.]

[member="Darth Hauntruss"]

There were tremors within the Force. A disturbance could be sensed as the ancient forests of Tython, in what was seemingly a simpler and in a way perhaps more innocent age, as much as something like 'innocence' exists in the real world, hummed with a primordial howl. Birds shrieked and took to flight, throughout the forests animals scattered. Something had happened.

Siobhan Kerrigan abruptly awoke, rubbing the sleep off her eyes before averting her gaze from the bright light of the sun that was invading her vision. Her head was throbbing painfully as a most annoying headache made itself known. Her memory of what had just transpired was hazy. There had been a very bright flash of light and now she was...in a forest. Oh, great, crazy teleportation into unknown places. Was Akala up to her old tricks again? It probably said quite a bit about the bizarre and at times crazy life Siobhan had led that she reacted as calmly as she could to the revelation that she had suddenly woken up in an unknown forest and had no clue about how she had gotten here.

Where were Tegaea, Galina...had they ended up here as well? She took a calmning breath. First things first. To he relief she found that all her limbs were still there. The same applied to her lightsabre and the hold-out bolter she wore along her neck like a pendant. Well, that was good. She was armed, so she could deal. She stretched out with her mind to touch the Force and found that its power still answered her call. That was good as well. She had her powers, she was not helpless. It meant she could be in control again.

Alright, I'm not on Kaeshana anymore. She arose and got to her feet, feeling a bit wobbly on her legs but not hurt in any way. It was in this moment that she realised that she looked wholly out of place in the forest with her blue dress and shiny black leather boots. Ah, well, she could deal, even if she had the feeling that this sounded like a bad movie where for some reason the action girl keeps getting put into impractical outfits because for some reason she never gets to wear proper armour. Right, she had been at a party. For a moment she wondered whether she might have simply drunk too much, but when she closed her mechanical eyes, pinched herself and then opened them again, she was still in the jungle. Well, at least she could not blame it on having had too much booze. Come to think of it, she could use a good drink right about now.

She was shaken out of her musings when she suddenly heard noise coming from the distance, but getting closer. Both of them female. One sounded like it belonged to an adult, the other to a child. Incoming company could mean that she might get some answers. Or it might mean hostile contact. As she stretched out with her senses, she felt the power of the Force and the purity of the light side radiating from them. It would probably not be long before she got company.

Jake had just lain back in his bed in the Jedi Temple and closed his eyes, when he started to hear some strange Jungle noises. Thinking his friends were playing a prank on him, he reached down for his blanket to cover himself more effectively and allow himself to sleep better. He paused when he didn't feel his bed but soft earth. He opened his eyes to see that he was really in a jungle, when he heard footsteps headed rather quickly towards him. He lept to his feet and grabbed his saber holding it so that he wouldn't be caught off guard, but didn't activate it yet. Just then A woman and a girl strode out of the bushes and he asked them, " Who are you, and Where am I?"

[member="Darth Hauntruss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom