Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery: UPDATE : Hostages Needed

Synopsis: a body is found covered in wax behind a candle shop. Holly is investigating.

Every time I’ve tried a public murder thread with this character It’s been derailed. This time I’m trying a different approach. I’m going to keep updating this OOC thread as the story progresses with characters I need to make the story happen. If you are interested in playing one of the roles post here and I’ll let you know if you can join.

Openings So Far:
Lead Detective - he has a crush on Holly and thus gave her the initial tip. He will be investigating the murder and should show up a lot at the stops Holly makes along the way. They may even work together.

The Morgue Worker - Will let Holly know the official cause of death. This person should know Holly at least a little and thus be one of her frequent sources so that needs to be agreed upon before joining.

Last edited:
Ravenous I’m sorry yours are detailed too. Have you come up with any tips to avoid it?

also I’d love to have you work at the morgue! Go ahead and make a post getting the body in. The cause of death and stuff is completely up to you. Holly will roll in to bug you for details like the press do

Ravenous

R
Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm

The only tip I've got is to try to keep your characters together. It's always more fun to have them playing off each other because things are more interesting so when you do what I did once and have all the characters in different parts of the city things can get stale real quick.

The Road So Far:

After the discovery of a body covered entirely in wax Holly makes a trip to the morgue. There she learns the victim was tortured with wax before being killed. She is now thinking she needs to interview leads at Coruscant General Hospital to see if any other strange wax injuries have occurred.

Players Needed:
Hospital worker who might have some information for Holly.

A little late, so it looks like the medical worm's been got, but keep me in mind if you find you need a nurse, pretty please! :)

You can def join!

Prennis Keeoli Prennis Keeoli Melolei Kardul Melolei Kardul Kat Decoria Kat Decoria why dont the three of you message each other and figure out what you want to give Holly. She will be coming to the hospital for more clues. So far she has one body covered in and killed by wax and another with glue. Your next clue will help her solve the mystery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom