Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Mynock-Class Space Superiority Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gtfulysses.jpg
Intent: To develop a well-performing, decently armed, modestly armored starfighter superior to the majority of those on the market, particularly one superior to any TIE derivatives.
Development Thread: N/A
Hero Unit: No
Manufacturer: Subach-Innes | Defiance Consolidated Multipurpose Manufacturing
Model: Space Superiority Fighter (The X-Wing, ARC-170, etc.)
Affiliation: Independent
Modularity: Yes
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durasteel(frame), Quadanium Steel(armor), Diatium(electronics)
Description: The Mynock-Class fighter, named as such for its resemblance to the bat-winged parasite, is a nimble and reasonably well-armed starfighter designed by Subach-Innes. The company's goal with the Mynock was to produce a high-quality, basic-level fighter superior to many of the TIE derivatives commonly found on the market. While modestly more expensive than its competitors, the Mynock still manages to pack highly modular gun systems in a maneuverable, difficult-to-engage package, complete with basic shields.
Classification: Starfighter
Role: Interceptor/Space Superiority
Height: 6.47m
Width: 21.45m
Length: 16m
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Geonosian Industries GR-455 Medium Fighter-Grade Antimatter Reactor
Hyperdrive Rating: Class 1
Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 1
Armaments: 4 laser cannons, 2 cluster missile launchers, 3 cluster missiles per launcher
Hangar: N/A
Non-Combative Attachments: Subach-Innes SIS Fighter-Grade sensor system, ammunition magazines(for projectile weapon attachments), distress meacon(can be activated in the event of fighter incapacitation)
Passenger Capacity: N/A
Cargo Capacity: N/A
Consumables: 24 hours
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: Class 2

Modification Request (02/09/2018)
Original Section(s):
Manufacturer: Subach-Innes

New Section(s):
Manufacturer: Subach-Innes | Defiance Consolidated Multipurpose Manufacturing

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Desh-Agrinium alloy would not absorb damage like you say it would, please edit accordingly. Please list the weapons instead of writing a description, and then drop the speed to 2 and I'll approve this.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
How is an armor made with Diatium, a material that holds a charge, and Desh, the flexible armored part of ancient droids, having this effect? It makes no sense. Honestly just get rid of the special armor type and that sentence and I'll accept this. Or just make it Quadanium steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom