Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Myla Mireya: Just Your Average Person...

chiquemisc272.jpg

NAME: Myla Mireya
FACTION: Unknown
SPECIES: Miraluka
HEIGHT: 5"5
WEIGHT: 127ibs.
EYES: None.
HAIR: Brownish black
SKIN: Fair.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPEARANCE:
Myla is a teenage girl with fair skin and long, black hair. She wears an orange, sleeveless shirt and brownish-red leather pants. She has brown boots and orange gauntlets. Across where her eyes would be is a small, orange mask.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born in the underworld of Corusant, Myla never knew her real parents. She spent most of her childhood in an orphanage and... that was that. Somehow, the Jedi never spotted her, so she was never taken to the Temple. She knew she was force sensitive though, she thrived in it as her eyes. She lived and average life as an average person, never accomplishing anything worthwhile.

It would stay that way until the day she left...

STRENGTHS:
- Force Sensitivity: Myla is extremely strong with the Force, as most of her species.
- Friendly: Myla isn't crazy, hyper interactive, but she loves to lend a hand.
- Excellent Voice: She has never looked towards being a musician, but Myla has a wonderful and haunting voice.

WEAKNESSES:
- Young: She is young and has yet to experience love, war, and the realities of life.
- Timid: A timid soul, she often times doesn't speak up for herself or others.
- Average Kid: She has no physical edges or is even fit for combat. Just the average person...

FORCE ABILITIES:
- Force Telekinesis: Average.
- Force Jump: Average.
- Force Sense: Average.
- Force Telepathy: Average.
- Force Sight: Expert.

WEAPONS:
- Tenless Model 9 Type 11 Pistol: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/40657-tenloss-model-9-type-11-pistol/
-

LIGHTSABER STYLES:
- None.
-

TEACHER: @[member="Krest"]

Renato Sarkin

R
@[member="Myla Mireya"]

I like her already but a bit more detial could not hurt. Specifically in the areas of alignment and training if she has recieved any.

@[member="Renato Sarkin"]

I completed her profile, which explains her character more. I'm purposely leaving this character open so I'm starting this girl from scratch and building her up like an average person in real life xD Thank you for the feedback so far!

Renato Sarkin

R
Myla Mireya said:
@[member="Renato Sarkin"]

I completed her profile, which explains her character more. I'm purposely leaving this character open so I'm starting this girl from scratch and building her up like an average person in real life xD Thank you for the feedback so far!
Ah ok I see what you did there lol. Perhaps her and Renato will run into each other.......... on purpose or by accident. :p

Renato Sarkin

R
Silara Vantai said:
Another "grey".

Meh somebody will end up hurting or killing somebody she cares about and she will go dark. Only a matter of time. Speaking of which...........

/me runs off to plot such downfall.

Renato Sarkin

R
@[member="Krest"]

Well not as fragile as jedi anyway. Besides my comment was not based on being fragile or not but in terms of trying to maintain that balance between the light and the dark. One could be redeemed just as easily as they could fall.

However that would fall dangerously close to a philosophical conversation with no end.

;)

Renato Sarkin

R
/me shrugs.

It is an opinion and like every other opinion I know it sucks and I should have kept it to myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom