Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Sith Arrives

Greetings all!

You may know this "writer" as Connor Harrison, Asterion or Fixx....but I'm taking the step finally after a year to make a real villain for the first time and join the Sith.

He's right at the bottom - a derranged scientist with little saber knoweldge but a hate for the Light and Jedi (naturally).

I want him to develop, to grow, to be somebody - not just fade away so I hope to make new friends and/or enemies here and meet new writers and characters too.

Anybody interested, just shout. Look forward to making some noise out there!

:)

Thank you all. :)

[member="Vengeance"] Ohh Asterion. A tragic character that should have been great. First Faction collapsed (The Sith Order) and then was picked up by other characters who since left the board due to RL...so he's had 2 soft re-boots and both times been left and it affected my muse greatly because I just don't know where to go or what to do with him anymore.

I've made Kaan in a way to try and be what I wanted Asterion to be originally. He's still around, but doing very little and nothing but a failure.

I hear violins somewhere. Silence!

Rapax

R
[member="Kaan"] i wana see him in action actually im curios as to how he will fight....i may actually be serious about apprenticeship :3 ( i like to see my prospect's in action first hue hue..)....if your up to it we could do a thread that serves as a ...test if you will see how he rolls icly and the like :3...ofc thats if you want to im not forceing you to do this

Kaan said:
Thank you all. :)

[member="Vengeance"] Ohh Asterion. A tragic character that should have been great. First Faction collapsed (The Sith Order) and then was picked up by other characters who since left the board due to RL...so he's had 2 soft re-boots and both times been left and it affected my muse greatly because I just don't know where to go or what to do with him anymore.

I've made Kaan in a way to try and be what I wanted Asterion to be originally. He's still around, but doing very little and nothing but a failure.

I hear violins somewhere. Silence!
I think Asterion and my old Sith Arturious Engel may have been in a thread or two. Anyway I got this guy now and he is definitely staying so if you wanna meet this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom