Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Second Book

Howdy all.

So I know a few people on here read my first book. That being the case I thought I'd let you all know that my second book is now available for pre-order for the Kindle only. Here's a quick blurb about it with the link at the bottom:

In the aftermath of the disaster at Xilu, and his failure to capture the person responsible for the murder of the Minister, Dearic moves in with the dwarves. There he makes an important discovery about who he is, but is ultimately left with more questions than answers. And when a mysterious force appears outside of the dwarven city, the necessity of moving forward becomes evident.

In the forest of Laradain, he discovers more of his destiny and learns to harness more of his ability. He isn't there long before he's off on a quest which leads him face to face with someone he would never expect to meet.

But is it all for nothing? Betrayal looms on the horizon; death hangs in the air. In the void there is Chaos, but in Amarand there is even greater peril. Join Dearic and company as they journey to find hope In the Depths of Winter.

Available for pre-order for Amazon Kindle: In the Depths of Winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom