Star Wars RP

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Big Fat Mandalorian Wedding [ME Dominion of Hex AC-24]

Coopers Cooler
Writer
wedding2.gif
WESTRALIS MAJOR - WESTRALIS SYSTEM
JJ48h6L.jpg
QgY8ubO.png
The time had come, and the place was set. Kaine had been far too busy for his own liking, dealing with the details of organizing the logistics and security of the most important day of two of his childrens' lives. His biological son Raiz, and his adopted daughter Cassiopeia were getting married.

Though Mandalorian weddings weren't all pomp and ceremony, this one was a bit special. Cassi had come to Clan Australis as an adult, so there was no impropriety in the relationship, and even if there were, they were all well-armed Mando'ade, who was going to object? No one sensible, Kaine had decided, and he'd brought KA-10 with him to ensure that point was rammed home.

Behave yourselves. Sometimes Mando'ade needed firm guidance, Kad knew Kaine himself usually did. This was duty though, so it was one of the few tasks the scruffbag General took seriously.

Westralia City had shown up for the event, draping the streets of the capital with black and green banners, Mythosaur skulls, and war boar sigils; the symbol of Clan Australis; the Snaggletooth Boar of Myrkr.

Kaine himself was resplendent in his freshly polished beskar'gam. No tuxedos or suits for the General, he wore his own sort of suit. Sidearms only, this was a happy occasion, but the hulking KA-10 by the main doors to the hall in which the ceremony would take place bespoke the seriousness of the security arrangements.

Above the city, MandalArms built fighters flew patterns across the sky, letting off flares, fireworks, and doing high speed passes at afterburner, wowing the massed crowds that had turned out for the big day. The massive and quite beautiful shape of Nibsani's Big Friend cast a shadow over the city's outskirts as it hung above the city for the day. Parties were going on aboard ship as well as on the ground below, and shuttles moved between the ship and the city, ferrying partygoers to their revelries.

QgY8ubO.png
apoyGIp.jpg
QgY8ubO.png

The hall itself was a three storey transparisteel and durasteel structure, built on a high gardened section of the pristine capital, allowing unparalleled views of the city, the grassy hills, and the ocean beyond.

QgY8ubO.png
2a99865f20145e09e69690b337878444.jpg
Interior of the reception hall
QgY8ubO.png

Kaine stood by the main doors, ready to greet arriving guests. KA-10 stood behind him, ever watchful.

The ori'rami'kade, and several platoons of the assault divisions patrolled the grounds. Heavier forces were garrisoned nearby in case of trouble, and the fighter squadrons were at hand. No one and nothing was ruining this day.

QgY8ubO.png

Objectives

1 - Here comes the Bride! - Be in your seats inside the hall and ready to greet the bride when she arrives.
2 - Here comes the Groom! - Ensure the Groom is in place and ready to do his duty when his bride arrives.
3 - Behave - Be good guests, help the ceremony move along, show respect, and do your duty to the happy couple
4 - Be on your guard - There will be events that need dealing with during the wedding. Be ready to act swiftly, quietly, and keep Cassiopeia and Raiz blissfully unaware of any potential troubles.
5 - Be good guests - Westralis is a Mandalorian city, friendly, and welcoming to loyal vode. Meet the locals, explore, have fun.
[member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"] [member="Raiz Australis"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Kei Raxis"] [member="Nibsani"] [member="Caz Australis"] [member="Trainspotter"] [member="Quoron Mantis"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Skosk Fett"] [member="Cynthia Raxis"] [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] [member="Petria Breguet"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Dorn Skirata"] [member="Zeke Farthen"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Baiko no Kaho"] [member="Ambrose Mantis"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Loreena Arenais"] [member="Errreembuhr"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Kida"] [member="Beth Australis"] [member="Garon Priest"] [member="Karsan Calnov"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Kista Bralor "][member="Brent Warnel"] [member="Parja-Kal"] [member="Gerarich Thanor "][member="Skye Australis"] - Please tag anyone I missed

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Writer
2 - [member="Raiz Australis"]
kytzqkd1.png
When Raiz had asked him to be his best man he had leapt at the chance. He was here waiting with the man now in the hall as they were setting up. He was making sure the guests were making it in. Especially the one he had asked along [member="Srina Talon"]. He son was also here with his lover the two of the had become quick friends and even quicker partners. He was happy for [member="Tom Taff"]. He couldn't be prouder of the young man his son.
kytzqkd1.png
He looked at Raiz "You ready to get married Bro. I still can't believe you dropped the question during the battle of myrkr. I mean damn, you really are a mando hey." He would laugh. He had a comm link in his ear. His security forces were on patrol along with several of the new droids he had built. Most of the mando's in the city wouldn't look twice at them. They often saw the astrain looking storm troopers with the droids often, especially since mirdirmorut actually did security for most mando stuff on Westralis. There would also be mando's in full kit wandering around just to be sure.

Mykes Vatak

Character
Character
Objective - 3

Mykes came to the place of where the invite directed him. He had arrived with [member="Tom Taff"], and it wasn't really a sort of thing he went to. But with how he had become with Tom and how Tom had asked him to, he decided to give in and go off to the wedding. He sighed, having to wear something formal was not so comfortable to his usual attire. And being so clean...he was so used to being greasy and dirty from fixing ships and hanging out in cargo bays.

"Well, Tom...where do we go?" he asked. Tom had brought him here, so it was up to him to find where they would go. At least that was exactly how he thought it. "Remember this was your idea...I'm just your friend you brought along" he said.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Writer
Objective - 3 [member="Mykes Vatak"]

Tom came to the place with Mykes. He was dressed in his armour just in case something happened. He had come because his Dad had asked also it was Uncle Raiz's wedding how could he say no. He looked at his companion, he looked amazing in his formal gear. He giggled at the thoughts going through his head, most of them would have to wait till later. He still preferred to see Mykes looking dirty and greasy though.

"Mykes we are here follow me and don't worry about the droid, my dad designed it for [member="Kaine Australis"]." He nodded to KA-10 as he wandered past with Mykes on his arm. "It was my idea and you know you are more than a friend anyone who gives us any trouble here will find over half the mando's here will have knives or guns aimed on them instantly, trust me uncle kaine and Dad will look after us." He the finds a spot for them. "Sorry about wearing my armour, I just want uncle Raiz's and Aunt Cassi's wedding to go ahead without any problems."

Administrator
Admin
Tag: [member="Rex Taff"]
Wearing: This
Purpose: Objective 3 - Good Guest - Date of [member="Rex Taff"]

bluebanner.png

Srina waited quietly in the receiving area for some sort of direction. She had been to plenty of events like this on Eshan, but, they were typically more muted affairs unless the Echani in question were more artistically inclined. For some, like her sister Nysana, the sky was the limit. She had taken the Ferocity as transport and let the attendant droids do their best. It seemed, that even if this was a Mandalorian affair, that armor not acceptable. The war-minded woman had been deeply disappointed.

Understanding her sadness, in their own way, the droids that served her Master strove to meet her half way. They released her from the tropes of tulle and chiffon and left her in a gown of royal blue shimmersilk. Her already small waist was cinched impossible smaller by a golden brocade of metallic flowers that gave the slight appearance of wearing something functional. There was a high cut in the front of the skirt to allow an ease of movement, and a hidden holster on her thigh, to keep her lightsaber.

The slender woman wore two rings on her finger. Both were plain, exceedingly so, but both were powerful. Darth Metus had bid that she never go anywhere without them, and so, she did not. White hair was bound half up, and half down, in a cascade of braids and curls. It was no different than the normal Echani styles she donned. As it stood, darker colors suited her mood, even for such a cheerful occasion.

Every time she thought of a Mandalorian, any Mandalorian, she thought of Maramere, and her stone cold heart ached. Here she was surrounded by them. It was all a terrible reminder. And for now, for the most part, she was left unclear of what she should be doing. She hadn’t really been given any instructions, hadn’t been told where to go, or what to do, only ushered along by a small man in a tailcoat. She had left a gift of union for the bride and groom with the same man, a pair of his and hers throwing knives, and that was that. Promptly, liquor of some kind had been placed in her hand and she was left with the other guests…Presumably to await seating from another man near the doors. [[member="Kaine Australis"] & KA-10?]

She was a little early, perhaps, but she hoped it would start soon. Rex was nowhere to be seen though she could feel him nearby. Perhaps, helping the wedding party with last minute preparations? Again, she was uncertain. For the time being, she simply pretended to enjoy the open bar…

bluebanner.png

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
Character
Objective: 3
Allies: [member="Skosk Fett"]

Ah, if only I was as pretty as Janick... in today's galaxy, there really is no such thing as too pretty. Is there anything in that mall that will make me come close to Janick's beauty? she thought, while the memories of her one encounter with Janick on Shusugaunt lingered while she was, in fact, shopping for formal clothing with another Mandalorian that was also going to be around [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"] and [member="Raiz Australis"] for their big day. Plus Janick was one high-profile genius, at least as far as she was concerned, so she began to look at every possible dress as to how much closer to Janick's beauty she could get, and there are a few that caught her attention. Like that dress that she saw in a history book as belonging to the actual Holdo; if it was, in fact what looked best on her, she could use it if she ever needed to use the Holdo identity again. The number of choices available to her was much higher than she expected but maybe she could purchase more than one, especially if that dress proved better. And/or this one, not being concerned about the cost, even though all three, and especially the last two, seemed to be rather expensive and she surmised the historical Holdo instead tried to be fashionable on a tight budget. Then again, she tended to be attracted by having at least part purple on her prospective dresses. She showed all three of them to Skosk:

"Which one looks best on me? I know Cass is one pretty girl, but surely I would want to be as pretty as I can in front of her, with the proper makeup"

Gaia Sunaris Cadera

It's a cat-astrophe!
Writer
Objective: Get Ready

Cassiopeia stood in a large... Closet? Was that the right term for the room she was in? She honestly wasn't entirely sure. It was pretty, with its view and very large mirror that was fairly intimidating. Her eyes stared into it and it nearly felt like they were staring back. She took a deep breath, examining her hair which was in a loose braid. Her makeup wasn't fully finished, but it was getting close. She was just wearing a grey gown, at the moment, though. Her dress was hanged up nearby, ready to be put on. It was a beautiful dress, although she was sure it could also fully function as a tent.

She looked through the window with a large smile. Today was her wedding day, to be married to Raiz. Kaine was going to walk her down the aisle once everyone was ready, prepared. There was of course security about the premise. She had been to Westralis a few times but it was a beautiful world.

It was strange thinking about how long, yet how quick the puzzle pieces of her life fell into shape. From Chroma Zed, to teaching gigs, to assisting the Mand'alor, to finding love. And finally, to marry the love of her life, and spend the rest of her life with him. She couldn't believe how lucky she was.

With a deep sigh and a content smile, she turned towards Yasha, the Mand'alor. She agreed to be the Maid of Honor and was in charge of helping Cassiopeia get ready for the wedding. Her hair? Check. Makeup? Kinda not really. Dress? Might be easy to get into. Maybe. "Wow, I can't believe today is the day," she mentioned quietly.

[member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"]

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
Writer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gvweJDAIGE
Objective: Two.
-
Raiz stood beside the man he had asked to be his best man, Rex, and while the rest of the people around him seemed to be able to function as normal, the groom felt awfully out of place and not at all himself, perhaps it was due to the lovely tailored suit that he wore over his armour, or perhaps it was the fact that in a couple hours he was to be married to the most beautiful person in his life- Though most likely it was a combination of both the feelings, Raiz was never the type to thoroughly enjoy suits, and like any Mandalorian, he did not feel at all comfortable without armour pressing into his muscles and bones. It took the young Mandalorian a moment for him to realize that Rex was talking with him, slowly a smile appeared on his lips as he turned to face his Chiss friend. "Nothing more romantic than the smell of a battle- Thank you for being with me brother... I have fought, and bled, with many brothers and sister- But this is the scariest thing in my life to date." he would say this in a sincere tone, though it was clearly out of sheer nerves, a newly acquired feeling to the normally energetic individual.

The Verdant Immortal
Character
Objective 4: Prowl around the area

Quo should be relaxing and enjoying this wedding. This was not that day. He was clad in full body armor with his helmet on. He walked into the main area and kept to the back to look for any suspicious characters. Why was he not relaxing? He didn't really know how. He was a mando and mando's need to stay on edge. All the attempts to prove himself as a successful admiral had come up flat. He had succeeded in forging the blades that are now carried by the leadership of the Mandolorians. That put him on edge, he wanted a fight to prove himself as more than just a swordsmith. That is what kept him from celebrating. So he stays vigilant and will try to end something from stopping the wedding and ensuing.

Alkor Centaris

Son of Liberty
Writer
"Wedding's no place for me," Alkor remarked quietly from his position near the door. Of all the things he had experienced in his life, the joining of two people was not one. Love was as foreign a concept to him as money to a dog.

Sure, [member="Keira Ticon"] had played a prank on him and inadvertently caused a crisis when she tricked [member="Joza Perl"] and him into saying wedding vows, but that was hardly the real thing. At least, from the lack of interaction between them over the past few years, Alkor came to assume that was how the Zeltron felt about the situation. He was inclined to feel the same about it.

Rather, it was easier not to bring it up at all. The two were essentially strangers, and- bah, why am I thinking about this? he wondered as he folded his arms and glanced at the image of [member="Kaine Australis"] that appeared in his HUD. "Congratulations, by the way," he added. It was a formality, but Keira was insistent he observe every courtesy in light of their recent reintroduction to society. The fleeting image of Joza flickered from his thoughts as he rooted himself firmly in the present and skimmed the horizon attentively.

Of course, in Mandalorian society, wearing armor and fighting were totally common and perfectly acceptable at weddings and receptions. It was a matter of outsiders that they invested guards for. And well, just in case things got a little too rowdy. He didn't appear as out of place as he felt.

Carla

Rainbow Smurf
Writer
Objective: 5

Kay hadn't really been to a lot of weddings, which may be surprising. But there weren't really a lot of people that she knew well enough outside of her own territory. It was through her daughter [member="Loreena Arenais"] that she was given an invitation. The younger of the twins had spent many months with [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] and [member="Kaine Australis"] . Just what they've all been up to during that time, she had no idea. Hopefully training. Kay wanted her daughter to be able to protect herself, knowing full well that she would some day be targeted. Being a Princess, it was inevitable.

They didn't arrive with any of her staff. Even their security guards stayed on board of their vessel. This was Mandalorian territory. Given their kinship with [member="Yasha Mantis"] , they were safe. The CSA had no enemies anyways.

Kay entered the establishment, wearing a simple patterened dress, that allowed her plenty of freedom of movement, as well as the advantage of not being eye-catching. She was still struggling internally with the politics involving her husband [member="Veiere Arenais"] . According to her daughter, this was supposed to help distract her from all of that, yet Kay wasn't so sure. But then again, anything was possible.

"Have you met the couple to be wed, Lori?" She looked to her daughter, wondering just how much of a social butterfly she was and how many people she had come to know.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

CEO of MandalArms
Character
Objective: 5

Lori was in a far better mood than her mother, [member="Lady Kay"] . Her disposition was sunnier actually; although that could be attributed to her youth and lack of responsibilities. Plus she was eager to see a wedding for the first time. Plus, there was a chance that she could see other Mandalorians her own age! Maybe even a guy!

She already had a plot in mind. Find the guy, get her Mom distracted with talking about yawn inducing politics and then dance the night away! Or show off her latest invention! Or just hear their bad jokes and life story while staring into their dreamy eyes.

Yeah.

For the wedding, Lori decided that she DID want to draw attention. So she wore a pretty gown complimented with a bright smile and wild hair.

"Ummmm..." Lori looked around, chewing the inside of her cheek. She didn't think that she had met them before. There weren't many that she knew yet. "I don't think so. But that'll change! There are LOTS of people here to meet. Come on!" Lori took her mother's hand and with quick steps, led her further inside before she could say no.

Skosk Fett

Character
Character
[member="Petria Breguet"]

Objective: Help Petria pick a dress

Dress interested in: that dress

Petria was a vod who had asked Skosk for some help in shopping, ugh the thought of it was disgusting. Shopping , for anything unless it was guns, ships, or armor , was the greatest form of hell for him. However the two of them would be spending the evening together at the wedding, and she wanted to look beautiful. The yellow eyed zabrak already was impressed with the talented spy, she was an adult in mando culture and certainly looked beautiful enough for him. Grinning he pointed saying, " Try that dress on first, it works well with your hair. " , however he liked it better because it showed more of her fair skin. In the giant's eyes, he believed in showing off everything one had at such special occasions, she had much to show. His date would need to realize that , make up was not needed to impress him. The pink haired , smaller being was fine as she was, dresses and the like were just ceremonial to him.

The muscular tower of a being wore a formal suit and tie for the occasion needing his own custom one to just fit correctly. His body-type was a curse, as much as it was a gift. In combat, and in other more personal things , his body-type was ideal. But going out on normal things that did not involve those things, made it difficult for him. His life was more expensive for it as well. If he did not work as a good bounty hunter, he would be a bum just on custom cloths for social events alone. The mandalorian eagerly waited for her to try on the dress, he very much desired to see her in it. If Cassiopea was karking going to be married, then be all means he was fethign going to sit through and be happy for her. War could frackin wait for all he cared, and spending some freetime with the slicer was certainly also a plus, it was bright and sunny outside, perhaps the two of them would go for a walk afterwards? He didn't care, this would be fun regardless.

Character
Allies: [member="Skosk Fett"]

"In fact I'll take the pink one for today and the teal one for another occasion, probably an espionage-related one"

Sure I may not be looking as good as Janick or Cass would, but at least that ori'vod liked what natural beauty I might have, she thought, while putting back the other dress on the rack, realizing that, in fact, espionage usually involved the ability to adapt one's clothing. But the contrast between Skosk and her was all to clear to her: it was clear that he didn't like shopping for clothing, and that Petria only did that because her wardrobe was a little limited. Yet she seemed unfazed by the price tags of both dresses: the pink one was 759 credits, and the teal one was 370 credits... these were the sort of dresses that many among her female vode would balk at unless their lines of work involved a lot of social gatherings. But once she was done paying for the dresses, she was, in fact, going back to the dressing room to actually get dressed and wear the pink one, wondering where to store the set of clothes she was previously wearing and the teal dress for the night, knowing that she would return to the Bes'solegot only after the wedding is over. And then she would be going for a walk with Skosk until the wedding proper began.

Skosk Fett

Character
Character
[member="Petria Breguet"]

Objective:3

Area: Shopping market

Plans: Socialize before the wedding begins

Skosk's yellow eyes lit up , glowing at the purple and pink dress. After waiting for her to dress, he rose up offering his arm like a gentlemen. While usually he was crude, and bit of a fething dewshbag at times, the zabrak knew some curtsies "You look jate, only a dikuta would think you were not pretty." . Hopefully the short and feminine figure would the giddy and happy being around the street. Positive energy was key when relaxing, he felt under dressed compared to her. The brute especially impressed with how she afforded both with ease. The horned mando looking out into the scenery surrounding the city, grasslands going for miles . The weather was nice and temperate , and certainly suitable for the clothing the two wore. The fresh air was, refreshing , to break the silence his mouth moved to speak words if she had not already spoke, "Tell me about your home." . The hunter knew little about her, and desired to learn more from her. She was young , adventurous for her line of work , and another mandalorian like him. Down the line he would be more open with himself to her, but meeting someone new, one would need to start small with these kind of things.

Gaia Sunaris Cadera

It's a cat-astrophe!
Writer
Objective: 4 & 5

The young Eldorai-Human child had come to the festivities with the rest of the family. She didn't stay with some of the adopted kids, or with Raiz, or Cassi, or really anyone. She had spent most of the day just exploring the city. She was even dressed up for the day - in a light creme dress, to match the bride. Her hair was pulled into a small, messy bun and her long ears were uncovered, pointy, excited. She was designated as the flower girl, which only seemed appropriate.

Beth was between the wedding area and the town. She knew Kaine was inside the building, greetings guests as they entered. She could also see the party goers moving about in the streets. She was seated on a white colored bench, overlooking a couple of fountains. Despite all the people, it was kind of lonely. She knew her new found friend and, while she would never admit it, idol Skosk would show up - she wasn't entirely sure when.

Although, she did have to stay close by. She wasn't sure when she'd be needed to throw petals of flowers down the aisle as the bride walked down the aisle. It seemed like a fairly boring exchange, but adults seemed to be really into it. Her eyes moved over to Nibsani's large ship, which hung out, floating on the outskirts of the city.

She picked up a small pebble and tried to skid it over the water, failing miserably and with a bored sigh, she stood up. Maybe she could go help Kaine with the guests. Or maybe go spy on some of the parties going on in the streets below. All possible options.

[member="Petria Breguet"] | [member="Skosk Fett"] | [member="Kaine Australis"]

Character
Allies: [member="Skosk Fett"] (directly) [member="Beth Australis"] (indirectly)

"Thank you; you're making my pH rise too high for my own comfort, ori'vod" she told Skosk, while blushing in the process, and hence making her skin's pH rise.

Pretty? Maybe Mandos have different standards of beauty compared to what I experienced back on Eredenn Prime, she thought, realizing that, even among the myriad of human/Near-Human cultures, the beauty standards were highly variable. In her mind, in the best of cases, Mandos tended to consider human/Near-Human females pretty with few exceptions, much like Trandoshans, and at worst Skosk just preferred skinnier ladies. Realizing perhaps that she ought to answer Skosk's question, with a curious onlooker (which may or may not be Beth, given that the onlooker might be even younger than Petria, and maybe that person did not complete the verd'goten yet) looking at them in a very curious fashion, she had to prepare some explanation about life at home and maybe how she earned that money. Which was rather straightforward, especially since, after the attack on the Crimson Casino in the Wheel, the Grand was the only casino currently left in an operational state onboard that station, and she was collecting tax remittances in real time from the Grand's card games thanks to an automated tax remittance scam.

"As for home, I have to say that life on an ice ball such as Eredenn Prime was rather depressing to me, so life as a Mando spy is much more exciting than the life I lived before the verd'goten on Shusugaunt"

Coopers Cooler
Writer
Kaine was bored out of his skull guarding the door with KA-10. He'd been here for some time, watching the guests arrive, his son Raiz had turned up on time, sober, and awake for once, so that potential hiccup had solved itself. Finally, upon spotting a beautiful and seemingly unattached Echani woman ( [member="Srina Talon"] ) looking lost in the crowd, in a striking blue dress, Kaine's dutiful resolve cracked.

KA-10, stay here.

KA-10 swung its photoreceptors towards the General.

What is my purpose?
Kaine responded without mercy.

You guard the door.

KA-10's synthesized voice took on a note of hopelessness.

Oh Kad.
Kaine grinned.

Yeah, welcome to my world. See you later, bud.

The General absconded from his post, making his way through the crowd and towards the bar. A bartender spotted him, and had a mug of tihaar waiting when Kaine got to the bar. Kaine gave the man an appreciative nod as he took the mug. A quick sip, and the fiery burn of the tihaar, and then he turned towards where he'd last seen the pretty Echani. Kaine wandered over, smiling.

Welcome to Westralis, and thankyou for coming. I'm Kaine Australis.

[member="Srina Talon"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"] [member="Nibsani"] [member="Caz Australis"] [member="Raiz Australis"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Petria Breguet"] [member="Skosk Fett"] [member="Beth Australis"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Mykes Vatak"] [member="Quoron Mantis"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Writer
2 - [member="Raiz Australis"]
kytzqkd1.png
Rex would smile at Raiz. "You will be fine, now if you will excuse me, I have someone to go and find." He would say with a smile walking off from Raiz the man would be fine. He spotted [member="Tom Taff"] his son and [member="Mykes Vatak"]. The two were such a cute couple, they were his second objective to look after. It was Raiz and then it was the two of them. He nearly went over then he spotted her. The woman he had asked to come for him.
kytzqkd1.png
She had come, he wasn't sure she would. After the whole meeting on fortressa, he wasn't sure she would follow through. He sighed, he still hadn't completely gotten over her. But with [member="Kaine Australis"] near her, he would have to be a bit tactful. He would walk over nodding to Kaine. "Allit Alor, weren't you guarding the door, I know [member="Srina Talon"] here is a wonderful person, but I invited her along I should probably take over, hopefully no one tries anything against Raiz and Cassi or Tom and Mykes." He would say looking over a pair.
kytzqkd1.png
He would then snap his head back to the two of them. "Sorry my son and his lover are just very important to me..." He would look at Kaine and [member="Srina Talon"]. "Sorry I should stop raving about them, it is cassi and Raiz happy day. Do we know where Cassi is up to?" He would ask looking at Kaine. "I just wanna know so I can calm Raiz some more, I can tell he is freaking out. Which is fair, I think I would freak out on a day like this as well." He waited to hear it ordering a drink from the bar.

Mykes Vatak

Character
Character
Objective 3

Mykes looked over at the droid. It was large, not that it really worried him. He had worked with droids a lot, when working on ships. So he wasn't really even fazed by it. But he still smiled for how [member="Tom Taff"] assured him. He was so nice, and while they didn't know each other too well, he was great. "The armor's fine, I'm not worried about anything." If anything, he was feeling a bit...well not as comfortable as he would have liked in his outfit.

"Where are we headed first, Tom?" he asked to Tom Taff. Then he spotted [member="Rex Taff"]. "Oh, there's your father...how about you lead the way?" he asked to Tom.