Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muunilinst Gala - Open to all

Princess Thais Kallisto would like to meet and/or do business with other characters across the galaxy, so along with her Muun business partners, she is hosting a Formal Gala on Harnaidan. The ball is sponsored by Muun Mines and Kallisto Mining Company in a luxury home in the High Port Space Center far above the skyscrapers of Harnaidan. Come dressed in your finest gowns and tuxedos to dine, dance and socialize.

In all transparency, this is a Dominion of Muunilinst for the Primeval, but I thought it would be fun to make a social objective open to anyone regardless of Faction.

Please post interest here, and I'll tag you when the thread is up.

Thais Kallisto said:
I was hoping this would be a fun, social thread but it ended up being a speed dominion. I'll have to have a re-do of the Royal Gala another time. :)
Same here. Keyboards on fire! And the Usain Bolt of posting is [member="Hal Terrano"]

The problem is - I don't know how to continue now, as [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] is mostly talking to himself like a lunatic. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom