Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mutiple tech subs in one submission

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Gir Quee"]
[member="Jorus Merrill"]
[member="Isley Verd"]
[member="Suravi Teigra"]
[member="Braith Achlys"]
[member="Raziel"]
[member="Cira"]
[member="Spencer Varanin"]

I feel that this submission needs to be broken down into separate submissions for the weapons.
YEs I know Waid has done this in the past but I think those should have been separate also. Packing 5 different weapons into one submission should not be allowed.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/84703-mr32-up-scaled-deck-canon/#entry1246517

This submission is the one I am talking about in this instance. It is 4 completely different weapon systems all crammed into one submission. It makes it harder to judge , and easier to abuse as someone could claim they used one system then in role play use a larger variant since it is the same submission and links back to it. It is not alot to ask for people to work just a little for stuff in my opinion. Putting 2 weapons on one mout like the normal deck cannon I can see. but this is just trying to get away with not doing submissions.

If its all related to each other and basically makes one thing why are we asking them to separate it especially if they're all being counted with each other? I feel on sub is easier to read and to judge than having multiple subs that you're going to have to reference over the course of judging the 5 subs. @Reshmar @Gir Quee [member="Braith Achlys"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom